Hai there :D

Hey everyone, Sorry this is going to be short but I am… Horrible at these intros. You can call me Sharky, I’m a seventeen year old cajun from the Louisiana. My sister and I enjoy this server, And are very happy to see respectful, Kind staff and players upon joining yesterday evening. We hope to have a good amount of fun here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope you have a good amount of fun here too. If you have the game legitimately on steam, you can verify such through the DTP at the top. You’ll see a lot more capability and features open themselves up to you.
Have fun.

2 Likes

Thank you for that information, I hope it isn’t any bother but it seems I have ran into an issue there… Upon an attempted sign in with both my Steam and Website information ( i may be derping, First time on a Terraria based server) I keep getting the Invalid Login message.

Nevermind I figured it out through trial and error :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s great that you figured it out. I’ll note however that not many servers have a system like this in place so you’re just as experienced as most who play this game and attempt to use this system.

If you haven’t found it already, I recommend going to https://dark-gaming.com/tests/trading.php. This is the trading inventory for customizing your in-game self. You’ll gain 1 item every 24 hours, for now, until the statistics economy is implemented.

2 Likes