Grief report

Member’s name: Unknown, I can’t check history

Rules broken:
#1 Griefing is the removal/addition of blocks to another player’s structure without their permission to do so. Griefing is punishable by no other than a ban and will not expire. Protection is irrelevant in all cases of grief. It is only there to avoid having others break this rule.

Users affected: Me, as he/she sort of built on top of my build. I believe the stupid roller coaster idea should just be demolished because it ruins the atmosphere of other people’s builds (ex: Why would Nutun put minecart tracks above his jungle hut? What a silly build.) and also, it’s sort of pointless and takes up space that can be used by other builders. (Edit: I am NOT reporting the minecart rails, I am reporting the crafting table and anvil on top of my build. See the comments down below for further details. Skip the petty arguing though.)

Evidence:

User’s group: Unknown

Dimension: Build

1 Like

You’re overreacting ya greedy dirtbag

1 Like

what? rails? lmao

also sorry

for being a fag in chat

1 Like

No Fantano it’s fine
Uni, I don’t think you should bring our personal matters into this thread. It’s a grief report, not a counseling session. I’m not the only one who would like the idiotic minecart rails removed, you know. If you want to talk on a grief report thread at least say something relevant.
(Just to make it clear, I wasn’t sure if placing a work bench and a anvil on a structure without permission would be counted as griefing, but I reported it just to make sure.)

1 Like

Something relevant? It was relevant, how is that a grief? Minecarts above, I repeat, ABOVE your house is NOT a grief.

1 Like

Those aren’t minecarts, those are rails. I wasn’t talking about the minecarts, I was talking about the wise guy who placed an anvil and crafting table on top of my build. As I said so in my previous comment, I wasn’t sure if placing background objects onto someone else’s build would still be counted as griefing, so I reported it anyway just to make sure.

1 Like

I , a member who has not been on for a good 2 years but if i remember correctly there is a command that allows you to claim a bit of land. I understand your frustration with the other person’s build, but here’s what you said

[b]" Rules broken:
#1 Griefing is the removal/addition of blocks to another player’s structure without their permission to do so. Griefing is punishable by no other than a ban and will not expire. Protection is irrelevant in all cases of grief. It is only there to avoid having others break this rule.

Users affected: Me, as he/she sort of built on top of my build. I believe the stupid roller coaster idea should just be demolished because it ruins the atmosphere of other people’s builds (ex: Why would Nutun put minecart tracks above his jungle hut? What a silly build.) and also, it’s sort of pointless and takes up space that can be used by other builders. (Edit: I am NOT reporting the minecart rails, I am reporting the crafting table and anvil on top of my build. See the comments down below for further details. Skip the petty arguing though.)"[/b]

I know that you’re “not” complaining about the rail way but honestly to me it most of what you are talking about is the railway. I have a 9 year old brother who would complain about that, but i’m not making you look bad, i’m just comparing you to him. Because it was the just the 2 small things, they can be easily removed, Its not like your whole creation was defaced, it was just those 2 small additions to it. If you think about it, you could re-purpose those items.

As you have also said, you were not sure if it was classed as griefing but yet you have created the report and complained about it, these are 2 small items that were most likely placed by a player who is new and did not know the rules the well. I find this whole report to be contradictory. Please read and think about this.

Thanks,
KRONOS

1 Like
  1. Jungle huts and railways don’t go together
  2. I created the report because that’s the most logical course of action (aside from breaking the things which would probably get me banned)
1 Like

ugh just break the rails how hard is it

1 Like

You don’t break blocks unless you want to be called a griefer which will result in you being banned which will result in you being sad or something like that

1 Like

Logically you’d break the fecking, anvil and crafting table as it is “part of” your building, which means nothing should happen to you

1 Like

In the past I removed something that someone stuck on my build and it lead to him going unpunished, so I won’t repeat my mistake

1 Like

that wouldn’t even count as a minor grief

those are background objects

and user’s group is obviously crew

and user’s group is obviously crew

double post glitch RIP

1 Like

And you want them to be punished for putting 2 small thing on your building?

You seriously need to stop getting up people for doing very minor things.

I really don’t know if this is a grief report or a report about your past mistake, I’m clueless at this point.

1 Like

I know it is minor and if I had the permission I would remove it myself, but I don’t have the permission yet and thus I am hesitant to remove it.

Fantano: and user’s group is obviously crew
I’m just realizing this now ecks dee

1 Like