GreyForg ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
https://ban.dark-gaming.com/7228

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no i don’t

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? **maybe it’s not fair because i don’t do anything wrong,being toxic or mean to everybody, and i didn’t download or use any cheats. i already bought this game on steam. and i’ve made my account a crew… but it’s fair too at the same time(read the note2 because thats the reason) **

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
i will never do the same problem or something bad again. I have deleted the terraria which was downloaded by my younger brother.
note:sorry i need to edit this is for 5-8 times because i need to add something.

note 2:hello, sorry to interrupt your day. i want to ask if i can still play terraria on tdark server? I got banned because of item duplication. I also don’t know what it is, but maybe now I know why I got banned… So a few days ago I bought a Terraria to play with my friends. after I played for a few days in dark gaming, my items are getting more and more. so my younger brother also wants to play terraria with me but he doesn’t have terraria on his steam. I told him “just play on my account” but he insisted on play on his pc. so he downloads terraria from youtube.i apologize for the mistakes we have made. the Terraria which downloaded by my younger brother is deleted now with his approval too. so i beg to unban me…i still want to play there. once i apologize for my and my brother’s fault. i’m truly sorry…pls unban me

1 Like

pls help:(

1 Like

Please be patient while we examine whether this ban was intended to affect you or not. Thank you.

2 Likes

okay, thank you:D

1 Like

helloooe?? how long will it take for my account to return??;-;

1 Like

i really want to play survival
:")

1 Like

pls helpppp:(

1 Like

I’ve uploaded about the reason I got banned. pls i don’t even know how to download it from youtube

i use google translate

1 Like

hello please unban me:(

1 Like

The account that was banned under your IP is “file.not.found:505”. If this isn’t you, where exactly did you play Terraria? If it is, why do you need to pretend to be someone else?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.