Got banned because i got a item from a bin that i think was hacked

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4925

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No i did not break the rules knowingly.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
my ban is unfair because someone put a hacked item in a bin (survival) and i did not know it was hacked so i took the item 5 seconds later i am banned.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
you should unban me because i did not do anything wrong and ban the person who was hacking.

3 Likes

i found out why i got banned it is because people have been using a glitch where they trash a good item at rift then go survival and since they know they will get banned if its in their inventory. So they put it in the trash and someone picks it up (that was me in my situation) and 3 seconds later he gets banned. (i think they just want to show off and get people banned)

Please unban me i have done nothing wrong.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Could an administrator check the validity of Shadalina/Resolute314’s statements on this issue? (this came from the Dark Gaming Discord)

2 Likes

ye i did put a item in the bin but then 2 mins later i see a another item but I fought that was not hacked because it wasn’t zenith so i took it and i wanted to check it out i don’t know what the item was or how to get it but then i got banned and i was discombobulated and the item i think was get able since duke was defeated 2 hours ago before this happens.

2 Likes

because i was telling more stuff when i found something out related about this

2 Likes

You knew the person was cheating in items, you even warned someone else not to take the items, and then you said you did it yourself afterwards for apparently no reason.

2 Likes

yes but then there are new items in the bin

2 Likes

and the item was not even the one of best items i think.
next time i will never take items from a bin if i get unbanned also will always stay alert of my surroundings and won’t get banned.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.