Gooofffyyy augh's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no i did not know a broke the rules and i didnt know that i was banned all of a sudden

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
no i dont think it is because i didn’t say anything to get me banned and if i did i didn’t say gay or anything it was probably someone else

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
i didnt say anything sexual because i already got warned for saying bad words so i kept my mouth shut about bad things and it was probably someone else that said the sexual stuff

5 Likes

This is what you were banned for, do you understand why you were banned? If you need to know what you did was wrong, I will make it apparent.

5 Likes

pwrwq that’s not me my name is gooofffyyy augh and my brothers name is smitee thats someone else

6 Likes

You seem to be correct, as you two do not share an IP. Please try reconnecting to DG and see if that helps.

5 Likes

it still says im banned

5 Likes

but now i missed qb and prob skeletron

5 Likes

and wof
But that’s besides the point, I am going to ask staff for guidence
also please put the ban id you got just now on here
also did u ever go to a stranger’s network connecting to DG? like free wifi, etc?

4 Likes

no i dont go on other peoples wifi and stuff and i think the ban id is on my appeal for the ban

5 Likes

This ban is not considered valid and was made in error. This will not affect your chances of any future appeals. This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

6 Likes

also will you unban my brother while your at it?

4 Likes

his name is smitee

4 Likes

If you share a common IP, both of you should be unbanned now.

4 Likes