Goodbye friends

Today I’ve decided to leave the server
I never though I would do this but I have to
None of you guys trust me anymore. People now try everything they can do just get me to leave at least it seems like it.
People lied about me, said I told them things that I didn’t say.
I trusted some people as well but I shouldn’t have.
I told someone my age and they promised to keep it to themselves but instead told EVERYBODY they know.
That same person that I “Thought” I trusted told a friend of mine that I was annoying 90% of time and the sad thing is the person that said that, doesn’t even knows me. that well.
Who does that sort of thing apparently I am not welcome here, nor trusted.
Goodbye
Friends.

1 Like

Well that’s a shame just like the countless others who’ve left oh well moving on…

1 Like

Sigh Why does everyone leave. It makes me sad. Although, I think that some bullying is going on. I’m not pointing fingers or accusing, but people whether staff (seems most) or members are bullying other members (or staff). For example, a person thought a claim was ludicrous and mimicked taking water intoxication pills, and then understanding. Did you really think that they would be fine with that? Also, (I don’t know if this is true) people have been lying. That is not ok either. I hope you realize that the actions that you take, will make a person infuriated, or make them leave.

Perky, I know it is hard, but please don’t leave. You are a valued staff member, and a fun person. I ask you with the greatest sincerity to not leave.

1 Like

Perky you can’t your my friend and I trust you. You are very nice and trustworthy, and I hope everyone thinks that. Please stay!

1 Like

Perky why would you leave this server. And what do you mean by people don’t trust you?

1 Like

oh my…

1 Like

Perky you got this just push through it :smiley:

1 Like

Personally I’m pissed with these people. Makeing a big deal of leavening I’m gonna be strict right now I do not care you don’t have to post your life story just simply say I’m choosing to leave since I don’t like this server anymore (aka ppl in it)not people are sooooo mean to me I really don’t give two poops their being disrespectful to you? Friends lieing to you? Who gives a poo it’s the Internet report/mute/delete them god like rofl says moveing on we don’t need weak drama people here hate me I’m just sick of it. All u people u have her on steam it doesn’t matter go play other games. -locked. For now

1 Like