Gogita's ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5761

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Sometimes I accidentally turn my caps lock on , I did not mean to break the rules. I also didn’t know that I could get banned for this.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I personally think that it was unexpected and bit unfair since I got banned permanently.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I really enjoy playing survival, the server is full of great people who I like to play with, and I wont violate the rules again. thank you for reading.

3 Likes

Why did you type “caps” after a full caps message?

4 Likes

I’m sorry that was how others did it and I thought it would do nothing such as ban. I wont do it again.

3 Likes

What does that mean? Why did you type it? Why not just send the message without it?

4 Likes

sometimes when I get excited I use caps, its a bad habit, I’m Truly sorry. I knew that if I only used caps it would get censored, but I didn’t know that this would result a ban.

3 Likes

Censored, as in it would not be displayed? Did you send a message with caps before and read why it blocked it?

3 Likes

I did but the message doesn’t say that I would get banned for this I’m sorry.

2 Likes

It says and I quote “violating no caps rule”. You think that by subverting the system that prevents you from breaking the rules won’t have any consequences when you go out of your way to break them? What would be the point of the rule if nothing happens when you break it, especially one that you have to go out of your way to specifically break in the first place after the system literally tells you that you are breaking them.

4 Likes

I am sorry for my irresponsible actions, I didn’t know that writing ONE word with caps would result a ban , I did not write a long sentence in caps and in that case I’d totally understand the reason of me getting banned , and I’m sure this wont happen again. can I please get unbanned?

3 Likes

I ca’t unban you if you don’t understand why you got banned because you will just get banned again in the future over another misunderstanding of how the rules work.

You seem to think that one word is fine, but a sentence is not. The rule is not about how many words there are, it’s about using a message that is mostly caps. You also seem to think that it would be ok to violate this rule without being banned. If we don’t ban people for a certain rule, there’s literally no reason for it to be a rule because no action will be taken when it’s violated. This specific rule has an automated system that catches violations and tells the users that it is a violation. You will get warned about this rule by the system before subverting it.

The context here is that you knew that it was a rule (or you ignored the warning, which is at your own peril), then you broke the rule on purpose. What exactly did you expect to happen then?

4 Likes

I’m truly sorry about breaking the rules. I understand the rules but I’m not the only one using this account. originally its mine but since you cant create 2 accounts in one computer we both use this account. can i get unbanned?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.