Getting banned for a glitch appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban, I got banned for having op loot and it was all because my game didn’t load properly (I was in the Survival rift)

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I was being stupid and instead of exiting out the game to reset, I continued to keep playing. I should’ve exited but my curious mind decided not to.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, I got banned for have loot I shouldn’t have which is completely fair, Its just my game glitched and I instead of getting rid of my loot, it kept it and that’s what got my character banned.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Well, the only thing I did was have Over Powered loot, that’s why I got banned. But I think people misunderstood me for cheating than rather a glitch. sometimes my game lags and this situation has happened before. I only use this server for Items, and rarely go into the other rifts. please unban me, I have used this server quite a lot and I want to play on it more.

1 Like

Does this look like a simple glitch to you?

I see movement AND item hacks in the video provided. You were pulling all sorts of items out of thin air, and were teleporting too. Upon looking at your inventory, none of the items being used were there. Without a doubt you were cheating, do not feign innocence. Since you are quite obviously lying, this appeal is denied.

3 Likes