[What is the actual item/mechanic/thing being targeted?]
Example: fruitcake chakram

[What would you like specifically changed about it?]
Example: I want it to be dmg like by combat wrench damage

[Why do you feel that this change is needed?]
Example: fruitcake chakram will good for melee trade swaping melee

[Anything else you would like to note]
Example: I really like this to be a good for mobile pvp melee trade

Am I allowed to change the tag to balance since it isn’t really a feature?

I do agree that mobile needs some sort of a combat wrench equivalent. However, fruitcake shakram also literally can’t just be combat wrench 2.0. I suggest making the fruitcake chakram have less range, but also slightly more damage. Either way, they shouldn’t be identical.

7 Likes

So basically what you want is for three, four different boomerangs to all possess the same damage? Even though 2 of them also act almost the exact same way?

7 Likes

I more or less agree with flaef. I don’t see the point in having four different combat wrenches.
That’s like taking all minigun weapons and giving them vortex-beater damage. It makes no sense and seems more than a bit unbalanced, considering that thorn chakram bounces. It would basically just be lightdisc/combat wrench clone with unbalanced maneuverability and damage at once.

7 Likes

Um u know like this um i created a vid about how does fruitcake chakram has good velocity but just the damage needed to be like com wrench

4 Likes

Ayo i tried and experimented boomerangs and finaly fruitcake chakram has the good velocity try fruitcake chakram nate on pvp dimensions u will see its gud velocity here is here is my vid 21 April 2022 - YouTube

4 Likes

This wep is for mobile player who strugling to use a combat wrench that has no gud velocity

2 Likes