FartFactory5's Ban Appeal, Sorry

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
yes.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

1. I had no Idea there was a caps rule
  2. I had been waiting to play on survival for a MONTH, and i got a bit overexcited about it letting me.
4 Likes

So you just so happen to add “caps” at the end of a message? Or did you do it only after the system rejected your message due to a “violation of the no caps rule”?

3 Likes

i saw the 1st time it said at least 70% of the msg can be caps, so i thought it always said that, and ingored the other msgs

3 Likes

Even if that is true, what makes you think that putting “caps” at the end of your message is a reasonable response to the system telling you your message contains too many caps?

3 Likes

no, i just kept getting angry and forgetting the caps limit because master mode worms and bats in hardcore is not fun

3 Likes

so, yes or no, im still banned?

3 Likes

Is using caps a reasonable response to this? If your response to getting frustrated is to break the rules, that is concerning.

3 Likes

no no, definitely not, the caps were to express my anger

3 Likes

So the way you express anger is by breaking the rules? If you get unbanned then you will just do it again.

3 Likes

no, i didnt know the rules, the caps were to express my anger, i didnt know a caps rule, ok?

3 Likes