False banned

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5361

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
i did not break the rules as i never hacked on the server

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
it was not fair as i never hacked on the server. i said in the chat that my glitched armor was gone. i confused it with the server teeria legends where i was teleported in the survival dimension with my singleplayer armor. teeria legends is usually laggy on my pc and everything there was glitchy
im not 100% sure that this is why i got banned as i could have also been banned from owning the meowmere so early on

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
i never hacked on the server i just confused it with teeria legends

2 Likes

You open the possibility that the meowmere may possibly be why you found yourself banned, but you offered no explanation towards where it came from. Was this the use of a modified client or not?

This, can easily be answered from the above. You didn’t legitimately get the meowmere from playing on the server; the progress in survival wasn’t even that far. As the one who saw someone with impossibilities, as well as a person I’ve never seen before on the server, is it wrong to ban you when simply owning the meowmere can violate multiple other rules, even if it’s not a modified client, which was the safest/common option to assume?

Making such a blunder seems incredibly unlikely to me. DG and Teeria are not similar to the point where you can easily mistake them for one another. Not only that, but this answer once again fails to make me understand how you owning and being banned for a meowmere makes “confusing this server with teeria” a proper excuse/reason. You yourself said that you spawned with none of your ssc items, so how did this possession come to be?

2 Likes

i dont know how i got the meowmere either i never left the spawn as i kept dying i just found it in my inventory when i joined

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.