[Expired] Please unban me, i sowwy D:

[1] Why were you banned? “griefing”
[2] When were you banned? i dont know i just tried to join about 10 minutes ago, i’d assume yesterday
[3] How long have you been banned? dont know, a day?
[4] Where were you when you was banned? i think i was in my house, but i dont know i was offline.
[5] Who banned you? If you do not remember their name, then what was their staff rank? absolutely no clue, as i said, i was offline!
[6] Do you think your ban was unfair? If so, why? No, i know i did it, and lying did nothing. im really sorry
[7] Why should we unban you? i didnt mean to grief the house, i had just been messing around like i normaly do, checking the regions, for some random reason i like the “you do not have access to build here” message, and i probably should have repaired it but just left it, and im sorry i did, i really love this server and really, really want to get back on. i promise if i get unbanned i wont “check the regions” anymore!

-Your member, Lazy

I believe, due to your account not showing up on your profile, that your in-game name is “Lazy” and that you were banned by perky_kat. I will notify perky of your application.

I liek it :smiley:

I banned you because Bvery said that you griefed on your helper app and told the staff members to ban him when we have time
So bvery should handle this he couldnt ban him because he got the name wrong this is what bvery posted

This player greifed rofl’s house early And was being rude to players
Denied by a long shot
The only reason he is not banned by now cause he was shown as a invaild player
When ever someoen has time try to ban this person

This application has expired due to lack of responses. If you would like to be unbanned, please make a new ban appeal.