Eveready's ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5125

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I gave my account to my friend which was banned here, he did weird things without telling me and here I am.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, It was my friend which got me banned.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I am a player which plays here since 2018, I know I broke some rules and that I have been bad in the past, I even made an ban appeal in my old account because I got banned for advertising. I am really sorry for what I did, from mistakes you learn, I will block access from my friend to my account and I will not give access to anyone, I’m sorry If my friend actions affected someone, I promise i will not do things like this again and that If I get in trouble again, I will accept any punishment. Please let me get unbanned.

1 Like

Are you sure you gave it to a friend? Because the IP addresses logging into your account were changing frequently and the said IP addresses locations were in completely different countries. This doesn’t appear to be the account of an individual. Not to mention the strange behaviour in chat. Also to be clear, if your account was accessed by another person, it is overall irrelevant, the actions on your account are your responsibility and thus we blame you for them, no one else.

1 Like

I know, my friend like I said before, got banned and used my account to get access to the server without getting trouble. I don’t have access to my account to change my password, so please change my account password so I can block access to my friend. I promise I will not give my account to anyone else If I get unbanned.

1 Like

You are unbanned. You can change your password in /build using /password <old pass> <new pass>.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.