Ercca

[1] Members name.
Ercca

[2] Report: What they were doing wrong, describe in detail or what rule(s) they broke.
Shooting multiple bullets from any gun and one shooting everyone.
#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

[3] Did this effect anyone (e.g. they were using their hacks in PvP)?
One shooting everyone and having the power to fill the screen with projectiles.

[4] Evidence.

[5] Users Group [Guest, Member, Crew, Staff]

[6] Server: Main/Mirror (if this is a server report)
PvP

1 Like

This does not show that Ercca was the one hacking. That player could’ve been anyone.

1 Like

Razor is correct.

1 Like

I don’t get it. He is using sniper rifle and is shooting multiple bullets. he is HACKING.

1 Like

Did you even read what Razor said, Wilton?
The images don’t show that ercca is the one hacking.
Only that there is a hacker.

1 Like

what are you talking about?

Look at him look at the picture, he is shooting multiply with a SNIPER RIFLE

1 Like

Let me make this clear: there is no evidence that Ercca was the one hacking, and not someone else. We do not know the nickname of the player captured on this screenshot. That person could be Ercca, or that could be some other random dude.

If this case is still unclear after this lengthy explanation, then hell, man, I’ll pass.

1 Like

Okay, I understand that I need to put the cursor on the character to show that Errca was hacking (i think). I will do this every time I’ll report from now on, but what if the entity is always moving? i would not be able to make a screenshot showing the name of the hacker… How should I proceed then?

1 Like

Take a video.

1 Like

Put it on YouTube. I could make a channel for DG player reports looks hopeful

1 Like

Thx for the info!

1 Like