EntitIed Parent's ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5587

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I was breaking the rules intentionally as a small joke and didn’t realize what mess I caused.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, I believe my ban was completely fair as I was ignorant of everyone’s request and kept on creating havoc.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
This server has lots of good people and moderators, I recognize my mistake and will not repeat these actions. My doings have been harmful to this server and I wouldn’t want that to happen as I truly admire this server. I know how awful things like these are and I never intended to impact this server like that. I have ruined people by doing this and broke progress with this and to those who were affected by my mistakes, I owe you an apology for my wrongdoing. I was the only one who caused this and I shall take all blame for the things I have committed. I will be on my best behavior at all times from now on and hope to be unbanned so I can enjoy this wonderful server.

2 Likes

Really? Not only did you not manage to realize the mess you were causing, you apparently failed to realize the impact it had? Quite a few things in this appeal seem blatantly contradictory, so I’m going to take the time to address them.

#1. You were precisely aware of what you were doing. Not only is it as I said, blatantly contradictory when something like this is so blatantly obvious, you did this over something as minor as survival being reset late, simply due to Quinci being unavailable.

#2. I stated in the ban link that the ban made presently is a result of actions recently, and those buried in the past. I’ll mainly be targeting the past with this one.

Calling both Moderators and members “good” is another thing I doubt you truly mean. If something like this was true, neither me or you would be here to begin with. I find this especially faulty if you consider why you were banned. If you’re saying this server has good staff members and normal members, then you’d certainly view them with a shred of respect, to say the least.

Sure, I personally said this was in the past. However, I still find this relevant because while you aren’t as impulsive towards toxicity as you were back then, I’m about 95% positive I could find recent acts of toxicity towards other people, coming from you.

#3.

Adding on to this, I’ll be sure to allow you to take all responsibility for your actions as well. I see absolutely no reason to let you back on the server so soon considering what I targeted here, and with that said, this appeal is denied. You may appeal again in one month, or January 19th.

4 Likes