[Dismissed] Player Report: "SuperMaaaan!"

Spammed/caps more than 3+ times. Came back after I /kick him.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126687634/screenshots

1 Like

I don’t see very strong evidence for spamming. I saw two pictures, and he never used caps in either. Your Steam pictures are very unorganized. Could you please put links to pictures instead of your whole screenshot library?

1 Like

Or could you just use the BBCode for posting images? Copy the image url and then use [img ] image url here [/img ]. Obviously without the spaces. Ok first of all, since when do you have /kick ? He did not abuse caps and he didn’t really spam that much. From what I see from this evidence, you had no right whatsoever to kick him.

1 Like

“woooooooooow”, “noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my terra bladeeeeeeee !”, “flflflflfl”…

Umm yea I think this is spam… Furthermore, according to Terrance he already warned him of spamming/caps.

1 Like

In my opinion, that is not spam. And you simply need more evidence. In each of your two screenshots, there was only one message by him.

1 Like

wait so… “woooooooooow”, “noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my terra bladeeeeeeee !”, "flflflflfl these aren’t spam?

I’m sorry for this report. I learned now not to trust others when im reporting, and need to get my own evidence. THanks

1 Like

In order to provide a fair judgement for the defendant who later on might want to be unbanned, you need to provide solid proof of what the person is doing. Going by someone’s word is not enough. Also, if you want to display an img using [notag][/notag] then you need to right click the image on your screenshot wall and copy image url. The img tag requires you use a direct image link.

1 Like