Discussion about Mystic Library

I would like to have this post exist here in order to have a specific group of people let me know of the hardest part of the map; reaching final tier weapons (when not modded, strong) in specific chests, namely the two below the mana and HP chest and the two reachable by performing some parkour. Those four chests contain items that are able to perform excellent in the late game if you have earnt enough points by then.
Even though that part of gameplay in that map is very rare, I’d still like to have knowledge of how their performance is from people who have actually managed to invest on them very well.

So here is the main question of this post;
Have any of you ever managed to get late tiers (7+) of weapon upgrades in the chests mentioned above? If yes, please describe your experience with them as accurately as you can.

4 Likes
  1. I just farmed with Stardusr Dragon then got tier ten Dark Harvest. It breezed through the mobs.
  2. I farmed with Starlight to get tier nine Vampire Knives. I was only stopped by moon lord. The Vampire knives were weak in terms of damage, but it basically made me a giant tank.
3 Likes

Would you say either of them felt unfair at the round they were obtained or feeling not as good? Personally from my experience, I have never invested Dark Harvest but for Vampire Knives the purpose is to do a bit of extra damage but also heal even more, so the weak damage later should not be a problem unless you have fully invested into them or something like that. What’d you say?

4 Likes