Depending on who you are, this is either good news or bad news

So uh… after around a year and a half of being here, I guess I’m leaving.

Lemme explain. This is real sudden, but I’m sure some of you have noticed that I’m slowly going more and more inactive, I’m basically absent in both the DG server, the PvP lounge, the zombies server… etc. You also might have noticed that I’ve literally not been ingame for about six months now. You ALSO might have noticed that around now is when finals are starting. In fact, as I’m typing this, I’m about to take the first final of the semester.

Life for me is currently going decently, I’m not having a complete mental breakdown or anything, my house has not burnt down, etc, but I feel like it’s time I stepped down. I’ve been an enemy, sometimes a friend, always obnoxious, and I feel like I’ve just grown distant from the community. I still cringe at my past here. Even just looking at posts from a month ago makes me feel immature.

As for the zombie map themes, I’ll let somebody else finish them for me. Hopefully, if the server doesn’t die, somebody will, and I guess that’ll be the one good part of my legacy (lmao).
I’m moving on to greater music projects, and I just feel like the pressure to make the map themes is just stifling me, somehow.

However, you may notice that I’m not leaving DGcord or pvp lounge just yet. I’ve got a project I need to complete here, then my ‘arc’ will be complete.

Anyway, adios. Hope y’all have good lives.

10 Likes

Good luck on your journey beyond DG, enjoy it!
Also here is a quote:
@discobot quote

4 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Im not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine. — Bruce Lee

7 Likes

actually a good quote, thanks man

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

5 Likes

Lol np, completely random quote actually sounds somewhat relevant to the situation lol

4 Likes

Good luck with your future!
And for Nate’s parents concerning the Internet:
On the road there were 14 bad persons within 7 minutes.
On Discord there were 14 bad persons within 5 days.

5 Likes

bye @NateTheGameK

4 Likes

Toodels mate, good luck on you final examinations

5 Likes

Good bye and good luck

5 Likes

Bye Nate, I didn’t talk to you much. But you were very interesting.

7 Likes

welp cya

also same problem

7 Likes

goodbye, nate

5 Likes

Never got a chance to interact nor play with you but i always depicted you as a cool guy, farewell and i hope you do well

6 Likes

Man you where a funny and kind guy it’s sad for you to leave I hope I’m not to late I’ve been deader than my trim.

6 Likes

Farewell mate, it was fun having you here
Also good luck with finals

(Yes I’m late)

5 Likes

oh well that is unfortuNATE

(no pun intended)

anyway heres @discobot quote

4 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all. — Peter Drucker

4 Likes

Well goodbye Nate hope you do well in your music projects

4 Likes