[Denied] ZteCh's helper app

[color=blue] [Q1] What is your In-game-name [/color]
ZteCh. It use to be ProXKiller, but that character got hacked Into, even though It had a few good things on It that I cant remember.

[color=blue] [Q2] How often do you play on the server? [/color]
Mostly everyday. DG Is seriously the only server I play on the most. Once school holidays end, my mum still lets me play on my computer 24-7.

[color=blue] [Q3] Why do you want to be helper? [/color]
I love helping people; it makes me happy, it fills me with a warm feeling of achievement, like I made a difference to people. I think I would be beneficial to the dark-gaming server and website. I would enforce the rules on the side and mainly help people. I have many friends on the server that I have made through helping and I thought that since I like to help I would apply.

[color=blue] [Q4] If someone Is crying for help will you help them? [/color]
Yes, I will. Whatever It Is Im playing with, I will put it aside and even if it’s the tiniest thing, like someone needs to figure out how to give themself stuff, like weapons, armor, blocks or wallpaper. If someone Is struggling to build a base or house I will help them and once I’m done helping them I’ll go back to doing what i was previously doing

[color=blue] [Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? [/color]
Yes, I believe that i know many things about commands, server rules and things in terraria.
Some of the commands i know are: /Ccset, /Team, /Buff, /i, /cset, /cunlock, /login, /register, /who, /me, /pos, /ruler, /sethome, /myhome and /del home.
I also know some commands from higher ranks that are: /butcher, /slap, /killr, /ban, /kick, /heal, /oban, /ban del, /time, /warp add, /save, /spawnboss, /spawnmob and /rain.

[color=blue] [Q6] Tell us about you? [/color]
Im a 10 year old boy that lives In the UK and likes to play pixel games and likes to watch comedy and stuff like Futurama, Family guy, The simpsons and The clevland show, My real name is Haze, Im very good at having fun, being creative being nice, Im a well trained artist, i love building bases and all that jazz. We live in a very big and old house, and I have a very complicated life with my parents and freinds that like me alot.
This is ZteCh’s Helper app, feel free to ask me any questions on steam, terraria or pm me
ZteCh out.

1 Like

Great app! I to like Futurama ( it makes funny references to where I actually live :stuck_out_tongue: )
Good work and good luck !

Here is my +1.

1 Like

Thanks [color=green] :slight_smile: [/color]

1 Like

This is a really good application to say the least and, is the best one I have seen in a while :). You’re active on the server quite a bit and know how to deal with any issues on there so it’s a+1 from me and I hope that you get the position. :smiley:

1 Like

Lovely application. You have really improved from your previous applications. I’m so glad that you decided to post it. :smiley: Well written, not too short and it covers everything. I’ve seen you help on the server and you’re very friendly. I would highly recommend him. :slight_smile: +1 from me, good luck.

1 Like

+1 Awesome application and your an awesome person to talk and play with on the server. You would make a good helper!

1 Like

+1.
Great app. , and Im playing Terraria with him almost since I came to the server,
he’s really helpful, and it would be a shame not to have him into the Helpers team in the DG server!

1 Like

Comon continue the app

1 Like

Questionable activity.

1 Like

Ztech got banned, BoB.

1 Like

Serioulsy?!

Gaul

Application denied. Applicant banned.

1 Like

BoB you should lock the thread when you’re done. :stuck_out_tongue: