[Denied] WubbidyWubz(Mage)'s Re-Applying for helper;)

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
WubbidyWubz(Mage)

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
Whenever I can (Almost every day)

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
Because I find helping fun and it is a step closer to that one epic rank! MODERATOR!!! Also Helper’s are cool FYI I care about people needing help don’t think that I’m a evil person who just wants it for moderator

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes I will because I like to help people and also I don’t want to lose my rank and I want people to think I’m a nice person

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Of course I do!! Thanks to HERO and all the other Terraria YouTube Helpers I can answer anything that comes my way

[Q6] Tell us about you?
I’m 9 I like DBZ,Pokemon,BoB,Rofle,Terry(Terrance),eating,sleeping,Being funny LoZ Legoman The Lego Movie Watch Dogs The Last Of Us and of course Terraria

Thanks for reading and make sure you give me that big… +1 YAY!!!1

1 Like

Um Wubz you bolded the wrong thing your meant to bold the questions and leave a line before answering questions.

1 Like

Ok i fixed my errors thanks for telling me :3

1 Like

Umm… I’m not gonna -1 but I ain’t gonna +1… I woz on earlier and you were often afk and when u weren’t you weren’t helping me help people so my job was much harder because there was no one to help people I could not help because I was busy helping other people. “A helper should jump to be the first one to help people” ~Quote from BoB I do believe Sorry Wubz

1 Like

The format requires one more thing:

Your answers must go on the line after the question; not on the same line.

1 Like