[Denied] TheNelston's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name? (aka ign)

[A1] My in-game name is TheNelston

[Q2] How often are you on the server?

[A2] It depends. During the summer, I am almost always on the server everyday. I spend around 1-2 hours on the server daily, unless I have other activities.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?

[A3] I’ve always wanted to be a higher rank so I could extend my reach to help more people. I remember that when I first joined Dark-Gaming, I was stumbling around the server with no clue as to what I was doing. The only thing I knew was that I got items from this amazing free item server. However, over a period of time, I got to know some of the community, and soon, instead of stumbling, I was going around with a lot more knowledge, thanks to people like Terrance, Rofle, and so on. But I think that mainly, it must have been the Helpers that helped the most. Not much later, I became Crew. As I played, I saw people who were like me stumbling around as well. I suddenly remembered how much the Helpers had helped me when I first joined. I then knew I wanted to become a Helper, and help around the server with more versatility.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?

[A4] Yes, I definitely will. Now that my own singleplayer world is stable, I will be on the server less for items, but I will keep on the server for the same amount of time as before. Thanks to the stability of my personal business, I can definitely use that spare time to help others.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

[A5] Yes, I think I have enough knowledge to help others satisfactorily. My brother, who used to go on the server as well, has contributed his knowledge to my knowledge. To add on to that, many people on the server also have readily helped me with my questions I definitely think this is enough knowledge to help others.

[Q6] Tell us about you?

[A6] My real name is Nelson, and I am an 11 year old from San Jose, CA. I moved there from the LA area in 2011, due to my dad being hired at Apple. I was introduced to Terraria around the time of its first couple releases by my brother. At the time, he had just acquired Terraria through some trading, and I, curious to find out what this amazing game was, asked my brother about Terraria. He explained, and my interest quickly latched on. Soon, I was doing research on almost every aspect of Terraria. Eventually, just in 2014, my brother gave me a copy of Terraria. I was extremely excited to test my skills on the actual game. And I prefer to stay somewhat private, so I will only release this much information.

1 Like

Good app you deserve a +1 because you followed all instructions.

1 Like

Sorry in Yellowstone, so I can’t go on :frowning:
Just to let everyone know.

1 Like

Just got back :slight_smile:
can finally go on! ;p

1 Like