[Denied] Terrance's Helper application

Q1] What is your in-game name?
My IGN is Terrance.
[Q2] How often are you on the server?
I am on the server for hours on end, but I sometimes I take breaks to go to the pool to exercise.
[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to be able to make the server a better place by helping people in need of help.
[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes, I will stop what I am doing immediately and go to help the person in need.
[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes, because I have experience answering questions and I have critical thinking skills.
[Q6] Tell us about you?
My real name is Terrance Malik Williams, I live in Virginia Beach, Virginia. I am 15 years old and go to First Colonial High School. I have a passion for many things, such as video gaming, reading, swimming, making people laugh, and solve people’s problems. If you make me helper, you will not regret it. -Terrance

Uh it deleted the spaces I put between the questions

1 Like

He Is So active :stuck_out_tongue: The Apps Kinda Short But I still think He should get a +1

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

[b]+1[/b] Terrance seems pretty nice on the server and he helps some [b]+1[/b]

1 Like

And Plus Ive known Him like forever

1 Like

This application is one of the shortest I have seen in my life. I think you should write more, but what the heck +1

1 Like

ok I will add more tomorrow

1 Like

+1 Terrance is a nice guy and also helps alot and i have known him since forever ago on terraria and yeah good grammar and good reasons apart from some small bits that needed editing sorry for the lateish +1

1 Like

+1 Ive known terrance for a long while now, and I do think he’s earned his right to be a helper.He’s shown many people around the server, helped build houses and other arens for pvp ^^. He even helped me when I first started on this server, so I think he has the will to prove his way to it. Lol i just hope i get approved also!

1 Like

I think he deserves Helper. He has been on this server for as long as I know.
+1

1 Like

+1 he has been on awhile

1 Like

your always on brilliant hope i see u as helper soon

Edit: i forgot to put +1 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Terrance is there for me and a greater nice person +1

1 Like

Seems good. You help out a bit. +1

1 Like

Thank you all for the support :smiley:

1 Like

Testing phase begins, you have one week for me to train you. Good luck.

1 Like

Alright Thank you

1 Like

Thank you but right now im having a little bit of a problem. I lost my crew status so im gonna get it back. Thank you for the support guys!!!

wait sorry wrong thing

Thank you for support!!! Im so happy that im getting support. But I have a question. Why did i lose my rank as gauntlet apprentice?

1 Like

You didn’t bold the questions and put a space between the answers and questions. :confused: If you can fix that I’ll give +1 :smiley:

oh wait…you said it didn’t keep your spaces?

1 Like