[Denied] StevoGreeno's Ban Appeal

[Q1] Ban Code was: 4713

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I was unaware that general toxicity earned a ban. I will be 100% honest in saying that I did not read the rules.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Rules are Rules, and if it’s set in stone and I broke it, then yes the ban was completely fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I read the rules twice over and have come to an understanding that toxicity doesn’t belong here. I am sorry if I offended anyone genuinely thats just the way I speak to my peers when it comes to competitive gaming (PvP). I now know to keep the toxicity at home. Keep in mind this is my first offense and if you graced me with another chance, I promise it would be my last offense.

3 Likes

I would think it self-evident that toxicity would not be allowed. Why would we let you hurl racial slurs at people?

3 Likes

If that’s why i’m banned because, by the way I was never given a reason, you make it sound plural which is funny because I said a “racial slur” one time in response to the exact same racial slur being said 30 seconds prior.

Im sorry if that word hits home with you but the other player obviously isn’t receiving scrutiny for their actions and it’s quite silly warnings are non-existent, and you just straight up ban players immediately.

Ban me unban me, I don’t care anymore your server is clearly run by children who get butthurt at the slightest unpleasant word. Oh, and I have minutes worth video footage of many of your “veteran” players hard teaming. BIG Hypocrites and quite frankly just sad.

Oh LMAo and this Avery Admin chick is Weaboo af, go f*ck a pillow you dyke.

3 Likes

You were banned for blatantly disregarding an extremely obvious rule through continued toxicity.

Someone else breaking the rules does not give you the right to do so; report anyone breaking the rules on either here, or the Discord.

Why would you be entitled to a warning? As previously stated, it’s rather obvious that toxicity, and racial slurs especially, would not be allowed.

Your appeal is denied. You can appeal again in a month (May 30th).

3 Likes