[Denied] Spectre douge's helper application

[Q1] What is your in-game name? My IGN is holy chips and the reason that I chose it is because I normaly say holy chips instead of holy sh*t so I don’t get in trouble at school.

[Q2] How often are you on the server? About 10 hours a week but sometimes I will be on less than that because I’m grounded or I have homework to do.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? I want to be helper because I like helping people and sometimes on the server people ask for a helper but they don’t want me to help because i’m just crew and I don’t like people being sad because I wasn’t good enough for them when i have just as enough potiential as the next rank.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? Yes I will prioritize helping others over doing things for myself such as building and pvping because helping others is just as much fun to do.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? Yes I think that I do have enough knowledge to answer questions that people give me and I like answering stuff like my friends questions about terraria.

[Q6] Tell us about you? Well there have been some hard moments in my life such as when i lost my friend who had been my friend for 7 years. But some of my hobbies are gaming,drawing,playing with lego,exercising,watching my fish and playing my flute.my favourite food is meatlovers pizza and my favourite tv show is futurama.

1 Like

Hmmm Small but very well explained and nice i’ll give it a [color=blue] 1+ :smiley: [/color]

1 Like

Its a good app but pretty shot other words good job +1 for me

short*

1 Like

A bit short but I have seen you helping before 1+

1 Like

this is a very good app i say. and you are really helpful on the server so… I +1 this! xD good luck

1 Like

thanks guys for all the +1s it really helps

1 Like

he gets a -1 from me, i helped build his home and he has the nerve to call me annoying and thinks he can kick me out of his home

1 Like

I -1 his app because i was playing with him and he was begging for people to look at his app and he broke rules trying to get me to read his app.

He also admitted to have anger issues which i have nothing against and that is none of my business, but if your going to be a helper you have to deal with people that anger you not swear at them.

Or use caps to “yell” at them!

1 Like

Sorry for that it was my brother he has autism and bad anger issues and i will put a password on my computer so it doesn’t happen again.

1 Like

This may not be pertinent but I can relate. I also lost my best friend that I’ve had for 8 years.

1 Like

You know, I’m a very nice guy.What happened wasnt his doing and although he didn’t take the steps beforehand to keep his brother off his computer. Im gonna change my vote to a +1. He’s very friendly and respects other peoples builds.

1 Like

i know banned but i will rate thats fun " and about the app its little short but its good so i will give it +1

1 Like

I believe that it wasn’t him on the computer that day, he has also been very nice and respectful on the server so I will change my vote to a +1 . :slight_smile:

I believe that it wasn’t him on the computer that day, he has also been very nice and respectful on the server so I will change my vote to a +1 . :slight_smile:

1 Like

is anyone gonna post anymore? lol

is anyone gonna post anymore? lol

1 Like

Due to new positions, I will now be training helpers. We will be forwarding this to the testing phase.

1 Like

yay

1 Like

this is a really good app I think you deserve helper!:D. +1

1 Like

+1 Great application but short. Don’t forget when you aren’t on make a thread. You don’t want to lose your position like me. Although my position was admin.

1 Like

I’m extremely sorry to say but I have had to ban this applicant. He has violated section #3 rule #1 of the rule list. He is able to make a ban appeal. If he chooses to do so I will see if he should be unbanned or not. Good luck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ban appeal denied. Application denied because of ban. Application locked.

1 Like