[Denied] Riot Phreaky's Helper Application

[Q1] Riot Phreaky

[Q2] I am acutally on the server very often. I have been on it with all 3 of my characters and I started playing on it around 2 or 3 weeks ago. I have to say it is my favorite multiplayer server. Always lots of people online and lots of new building progress! I’m excited to see where that goes! I am usually on the server atleast 1 hour per day. Definitely more on the weekends. I am PST time but I play until very late on the weekends if i want :).

[Q3] I want to be a helper because personally I play lots of terraria. I am also very active on the terraria reddit page and I have previously ran a server before with TShock. (It was a small server for friends but I still have admin experience). Also I am crazy about building stuff. So being a staff member I could help build a lot and create some new beautiful things with you guys :). I’m getting to know everyone slowly but soon I will be friends with everyone! Recently I’ve played with Inferno (a new Helper), BoB, and various other staff members. I am very friendly and I like to get along with others.

[Q4] I am currently a sophmore in High School. I am always looking to play and have fun with others (hence I play Terraria a lot!) Whatever it is, I am up for it. I like building, pvp, farming, and everything else. I am always willing to make room in my schedule to hop into this server, and help people: whether it is navigating new players to the arena :slight_smile: or helping staff members build their houses and stuff. Although I don’t expect to become a moderator or admin, I play on this server a lot and would like to become a staff member! I’m always looking for new opportunities.

Thanks so much!
-Riot Phreaky

2 Likes

Really good app! Hope you get helper!
+1

2 Likes

This is a good app. I also know this person and he is great on the server. +1

2 Likes

Well written and you followed the format very well. +1

2 Likes

Well Already 3+1s nice job!

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Well done. +1

2 Likes

gonna bump this real quick :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re still coming on aren’t you?

2 Likes

nice job format followed, lots of info, it exceeds what i’ve usually seen +1

2 Likes

Five +1s. Bump

2 Likes

The format changed m8

2 Likes

Yes I’m still coming on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you fix the format I’ll bump it

2 Likes

Don’t I only need +3? I alreayd have +5…

2 Likes

the more the merrier

2 Likes

Swaggy’s mean

2 Likes

Drake all you do is -1 other people’s applications
Box if you have noticed this pleas ignore his -1

2 Likes

It hardly matters if he already has +5

2 Likes

He does this to everyone tho

2 Likes