[Denied] RichardTheTerrarier's Helper Application

The Application:
Okay i have been playing in the dark gaming server for a few months now and i have found a lot of friends some of them are helpers moderators . So that’s why i wan’t to be a helper because i know a lot of stuff about Terraria and i like to help people about games and stuff and here it is finally : 1 What is your in-game name?:
My in-game name is Richard but my real name is Fernando so you could call me Nando
2 How often are you on the server?
Sometimes i spend 2 hours in the server trying to find new friend
3 Why do you want to be a Helper?
Because i know a lot of stuff and i like helping people about the game
4 Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Of course i do ! That’s what helpers do
5 Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes, i do think i have the sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to me
6 Tell us about you?
Well i’m a 18 year old guy that enjoys to play shooting,adventuring,rpg,and online kinda games and i like to help
people as well :smiley:

So that's all i put sometime to edit this thing i hope of being a helper thanks guys i really appreciate a vote up . See you 
                     at the server  :D
1 Like

I’m sorry, but although this WAS the correct format, this wasn’t enough. Applications are usually in paragraph form. I’m not going to vote down though.

1 Like

Very short, but I am not going to give a vote down because I want people to rank up in the dark-gaming community. Just edit it and make it longer please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Warsong, theres no requirement for lenght for helper apps. Even though it IS very short tho.
And yes Richard, you should put some more time into it. Formatting gives it a higher worth to admins.

1 Like

You’re right minun, but it says in the Format :

[quote=popstarfreas]Tips

• Make sure your answers include everything you can put in; there is no word limit, but that does not mean your application will not be denied because of it. [/quote]
1 Like

Richard are you still coming on?

1 Like

Yes im still but every time i tried to log on it sayed :‘you are not the same version of the server’

1 Like

Make sure you update terraria and it is terraria on steam

1 Like

This has been denied due to lack of Verified Membership and activity.

1 Like