[Denied] Richards Helper app

The Application:
Okay I have been playing in the dark gaming server for a few months now and I have found a lot of guys at the server . So that’s why I wan’t to be a helper because I know a some stuff about Terraria and I like to help people about games and stuff and here it is finally : 1 What is your in-game name?:
My in-game name is Richard but my real name is Fernando so you could call me Nando
2 How often are you on the server?
Sometimes I spend 2 hours or more a day in the server playing and sometimes I ask in the chat ‘Anybody need help?’ Lord knows sometime I ask people that
3 Why do you want to be a Helper?
Because I know some stuff and I really like to help people out with stuff :smiley:
4 Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Of course I do ! That’s what helpers do they help people that doesn’t know about a thing.
5 Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes, i do think I have the sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to me
6 Tell us about you?
Well I’m a 18 year old guy that enjoys to play shooting,adventuring,rpg,and online kinda games and i like to help
people as well. I have been playing at the server for at least 4 months now .I’m from Indonesia so I’m a bit more like bad at english :smiley:

So that’s all i put sometime to write this thing and i hope by being a helper i could help a lot more people .Sorry for my english . Thanks guys i really appreciate a 1+ . See you at the server :smiley:

XD ~~~~~Richard(Nando)~~~~~XD
1 Like

Doesn’t seem like youŕe 18, but you’d be a great helper.+1

1 Like

ya u helped ppl whether or not they listened to you :stuck_out_tongue: +1

1 Like

BUMP. Good luck.

1 Like

Capitalize all of your "I"s. Make it a bit longer. I’ll give you an upvote if you do those things and also, if I see you on the server helping people.

1 Like

Thx guys and ok

1 Like

Yeah uh… I’m sure a college student would not have submitted this.

I’d like to see the face on the guy you submit a job application to.

1 Like

be nice dude! maybe he’s not good at these kinda apps but that don’t mean u have to be rude

1 Like

Forwarded to the testing phase

1 Like

cool

1 Like

Good luck richard

1 Like

Hmmm It almost looks like you are new to English.
Maybe thats why his name is fernando :stuck_out_tongue:
If that’s true then I’m sorry about that last comment

1 Like

good :slight_smile:

u should edit it if u r really sorry…:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry for my english I’m from Indonesia

1 Like

its fine kahijit is just a little rude sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

[color=blue]Hahahahahah[/color] [b]It’s ok[/b]

1 Like

good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, time to be like pop. He has been forwarded to the testing phase, there really is no point in commenting anymore.

1 Like

I’ll give you 1+

1 Like

User is not a crew member and when prompted by me to verify and become crew he said forget it and left.

1 Like