[Denied] proper ban appeal*

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number; E.G. dark-gaming.com/ban/555
dark - gaming/ban/82

[Q2] Were you warned before being banned?
not at all

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I realize that what I did was categorized as grief. I took advice from fox and im sorry for griefing. I should have known better. if im banned forever I accept that because what I did was wrong. im human, I make mistakes and this was one of them, if you accept this I would be very grateful, if not I do realize why.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I love this server, its one I find very fun and lively. I want to help this server not destroy it but what I’ve done has violated that rule. the reason why, is only for you to decide. im not in anyway shape or form allowed to unban myself.

its up to you

Why were you banned? I could not extract that from that mess up there

banned for digging a tunnel for a mod hut

me and jacksonjf where looking for a place to put the mod hut and we already started to build it
its to the left of the v3spawn

In fact, you were banned for a reason,
you griefed and built at the spawn as no one is allowed to do that.
There are tons of reports / appeals at the forum that are about spawn grief,
as I can bring at least 2 appeals about spawn griefing.

And it wasn’t just the “mod’s hut” at the spawn it was another bone building close to the dark area of camping.

dude the second one was zues, and why are you acting like I kill people from there I mean what the heck. I was trying to have fun in the server. and I never killed people from there, so your little screenshots are misunderstood

zues griefed that and protected it, someone (I cant remember) told me how to protect and then told me I can only protect one thing, is that a lie or is that the truth, lie because I protected the mod hut. I didn’t protect the beginning of the cave that was zues, watch him decline it

I showed mods I showed admins, they we’re fine with it until zues tricked you. im not trying to get unbanned im trying to clear up what the heck happened. so you are in no place to discriminate me because I had permission. your not going to win this debate, not this time. I will not stand as a griefer of any sort, end of discussion.

all I care is that I , yes I have not griefed. if I griefed, in any way. its on you because you didn’t stop anything before it was too late. you didn’t stop zues. let that be a lesson

[quote=pegasus612]

dude the second one was zues, and why are you acting like I kill people from there I mean what the heck. I was trying to have fun in the server. and I never killed people from there, so your little screenshots are misunderstood[/quote]

Pegasus, we with our /history command can tell exactly who did it. There would be no mistakes. If we found you griefed it is no mistake, and we are not misunderstood. So, instead of accusing other people, and digging yourself deeper in trouble follow my advice I gave you yesterday:

Clearly you did not take my advice to heart.

[quote=pegasus612][Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I realize that what I did was categorized as grief. I took advice from fox and im sorry for griefing. I should have known better. if im banned forever I accept that because what I did was wrong. im human, I make mistakes and this was one of them, if you accept this I would be very grateful, if not I do realize why.[/quote]

You seem to be apologizing in this statement, but now other than doing that you are accusing our staff of mistakes. Well, clearly you have contradicting stories. Who’s do you think our community will believe?

Hmmm does this not match with something?

You are not teaching us “lessons” you are trying to be unbanned and are not doing a good job of it, you having contradicting stories, claim our staff is “misunderstood” and imply we don’t do out job, and you are being testy with your answers. Just stop, this is a stupid game and we will not play it. Straighten up, fly right.

im sorry but frankly, I don’t give a damn what your “community” cares about because this is said and done and your answer is

No

Yes it is. Goodbye pegasus. Still banned.

Ehem, foxtrot…
Zues was also received his punishment,
those aren’t “little” screenshots that are misunderstood since, well, you also see that
it was your own fault. Not mine and not everyone’s els here,
the spawn isn’t change-able and the players who will mess with it will be dealt with
just as we did. No one can decline griefs since we already got the tools to deal with them,
and it’s just a matter of time before the next griefer will be caught.
We aren’t discriminating you (previous lines…) and you obviously didn’t have the permission to mess
with the spawn, no one has (But Rofle).
“your not going to win this debate, not this time”, it isn’t about winning. It never was.
If you would believe that you didn’t griefed then you would’ve be way less offensive than this time,
We didn’t stopped you since every moderator / admin got more stuff to do except of the server and I already stopped griefs when they were taking place in hot time.
My rule No. 5, I never repeat mistakes. There’s no “lesson” that we need to be taught since we all know abit more about the server and how to operate it correctly (massive, great server).
As RubberDuckyFoxtrot said, you won’t be unbanned for that attitude, I just wanted to clarify some stuff.