[Denied] Pegacium's ban appeal.

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason; Your ban is either t.dark-gaming.com/ban/0 or dark-gaming.com/ban/0
https://dark-gaming.com/ban/4061

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?

I was actually trolling i didnt knew it wasn’t allowed

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because i am sorry and i want to play again

Thank you.
my char name: Pegacium

2 Likes

[quote=Pegacium]Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?

I was actually trolling i didnt knew it wasn’t allowed[/quote]
You didn’t knowingly break the rules, implying you thought hacking is no issue. Though you call someone else a hacker, and when you “found” (when it was in actuality you cheating in the items) hacked items, you say to trash them. You clearly know hacking is an issue, so what does this imply?

2 Likes

it was trolling as i said but i am regretted

2 Likes

Please define “trolling” and your regret. How does trolling relate to you using hacks, and the rules? Rules here, you should read them.

2 Likes

ok i am sorry and i am saying i won’t do that again and just play like a normal player isn’t that enough sir :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Define “trolling;” how does it relate to the rules, and you using hacks? And what is it that you regret? Getting banned? Using hacks? Breaking the rules? I need you to answer so I can tell if you understand the rules and will not continue breaking them.

2 Likes

trolling : i was just trying to have some fun but i understood they aren’t really fun like that
my regret is that i hackusated on a server that i played before and had a good experince

2 Likes

A ban is given out to players in issue with the rules.
All bans are permanent to ensure the player in issue can understand the rules and know not to break them. Your were banned for the reason given in your banlink. Why did you knowingly break the rules? Was playing with an unfair advantage more important than any rules?

2 Likes

i gtg now cuz its too late time and i assume that i did a wrong thing cya

please just unban me i want to play again i have done nothing against this server! and i said i wont do again

2 Likes

Read all of the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke/were in issue with

You have broken the rules, knowingly. You must admit to your issue for any chance of being unbanned.

Edit: Denied due to ban evading several times and hacking then giving out hacked items on another account “ComradeTunceli” (violation of multiple accounts rules). You expressed clear intent to continue breaking the rules and evade any bans you have as a result, so you obviously have no intent or need to appeal in the future: you have forfeit appealing.

2 Likes