[Denied] Oriaan's Ban Appeal

(Q1) dark-gaming.com/ban/3631

(Q2) No, I think that the guy that banned me was mistaken me for being a “hacker”

(Q3) No, I don’t think that it was fair. I totally got these items with some people helping,

(Q4) I will say everything that I experienced before this ban happened. I was with some chlorophyte armor, it was pretty basic stuff I had. I saw Legolas#1, pout, and pout was my friend. in the chat completely destroying bosses like > WoF have been defeated < and golem. Which led to hard mode being activated. Legolas#1 again killed the lunatic cultist, which finally led to the moon lord. I was literally begging for frags, pout gave me a lot though. the last thing I remember was we couldn’t defeat the moon lord.

1 Like

For the sake of my convenience, I’ll be providing unneeded evidence.

Invsee failed to find a registered user by the names of “Pout” and “pout.” This disproves the existence of anyone name pout having registered, hence not having ever played on survival. And in the event of someone like pout giving out hacked items, they should be reported immediately.

Clearly, you do not have chlorophyte armor, but somehow 9 moonlords worth of luminite and 4 lunar events worth of lunar fragments and 63 platinum coins.

quote=Oriaan No, I think that the guy that banned me was mistaken me for being a “hacker”

(Q3) No, I don’t think that it was fair. I totally got these items with some people helping, [/quote]
I don’t see myself to be mistaken as to how you’ve cheated-hence-broken-rules so how is this unfair?

1 Like