[Denied] oewnhotshots' original ban appeal

http://dark-gaming.com/ban/3729

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

i have just spoken to my little brother and he has used some hack online to spawn in the items on my pc cause he though it was his steam account i have told him not to and got mother to tell him off and tell him to stop hacking

this was fair and he said he didn’t read the rules.

i am so so sorry pls could i be unbanned i promise he will never hack on your server or any server again. pls could i be unbanned i really enjoy your server sorry :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
also i was banned:
19th may 2019 11:22
i am so sorry for my brothers actions against your server.
pls may i be unbanned

Could you follow the ban appeal format.
Also quite peculiar how this

[quote=oewnhotshots]hello i have been playing this game on my friends computer and i started playing it today on my computer but i have been banned, and i dont really know why some dropped me a meowmere and the nebula mantles i found on floor next to a crafting bench. and i’m not sure about the last prism and chain gun they just spawned in my inventory. pls could i be unbanned i love this game server and would hate to be banned from it pls can i be unbanned the link is:
pls can i get unbanned i don’t know what i did and i really love playing this server and it would really upset me to have to stop playing it
:):slight_smile: [/quote]

goes to this

[quote=oewnhotshots]i have just spoken to my little brother and he has used some hack online to spawn in the items on my pc cause he though it was his steam account i have told him not to and got mother to tell him off and tell him to stop hacking

this was fair and he said he didn’t read the rules.

i am so so sorry pls could i be unbanned i promise he will never hack on your server or any server again. pls could i be unbanned i really enjoy your server sorry:):slight_smile:
also i was banned:
19th may 2019 11:22
i am so sorry for my brothers actions against your server.
pls may i be unbanned[/quote]
So you and your brother on the exact same computer at the same time I assume, and you weren’t able to see your brother cheating in items as you both played at the same time, on the same character, and on the same computer looking at the exact same screen?

An exceptional appeal.

no my brother went on my computer and spawned the items in whilst i was at my mates house and when i got back he told me he spawned them in my account and i got banned for it and it is the same server i was playing at my mates house so i messaged you to ask if i could be unbanned pls

no i didnt know that i broke the rules
my ban was fair as it was my little brother hacking, but he was still hacking on my account so it is fair
pls could you unban because i really love this game and would hate and be upset if i could’t play it anymore
29 th may 2019 11:22am and ban number is 3729

so sorry

so sorry pls can i be unbanned it will never happen again

so sorry pls can i be unbanned it will never happen again

So you’ve deleted

[quote=oewnhotshots]hello i have been playing this game on my friends computer and i started playing it today on my computer but i have been banned, and i dont really know why some dropped me a meowmere and the nebula mantles i found on floor next to a crafting bench. and i’m not sure about the last prism and chain gun they just spawned in my inventory. pls could i be unbanned i love this game server and would hate to be banned from it pls can i be unbanned the link is:
pls can i get unbanned i don’t know what i did and i really love playing this server and it would really upset me to have to stop playing it
:):)[/quote]
so your excuse of blaming it on your brother somehow tries to make sense, and of course after I’ve pointed it out.
This was clearly you.
So does that mean you’ve made your brother, whom was unrelated to your issues, promise to stop using hacks, of which he hadn’t in the first place, so you could get unbanned and continue to use hacks?

Both (there, for whatever reason, is a newly opened duplicate appeal) appeals denied. Rather than acknowledgement of the rules you yourself broke, you instead instead gave low-effort, contradictory excuses. Then, another appeal thread was created, but using rofle/popstarfreas’s words from his example appeal.
Make another appeal when you appear to actually care for the rules.