[Denied] MrSandwichs RE-applying for Helper

Before i get anywhere i would just like to say thanks to a few of my friends for helping me get to the point where i have the courage to recreate my helper application.
Terrance - For being the best friend ever
Clara - for being derpy and fun to hang around
Derp - "
ThePunisher - For being an awesome helper and allowing me to stay in his Villa
Mocab - For showing me how to really Kill fishron
Wubz - For being the best Druggy around! (its a joke lol)
BoB- for accepting my apology!

Questions

[Q1] What is your in game name?

As of currently MrSandwich

[Q2] How often are you on the server?

As much as i possibly could me online! usually around 3-9 hours a day

[Q3] Why do you want to be Helper?

Because i feel the need to help the server, i don’t want people hacking, cheating, spamming, cap locking or any of that. I used to be rather toxic from time to time but now i’m starting to realize how much it sucks to deal with people like that, and so now i want to help remove and or change people like that.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping people above all things?

Most definitely! Unless one of the other helpers or anyone at all for that matter gets the question before I do I WILL answer every question i get thrown at me to the best of my abilities

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

Yes, unless its on something like the new patch or something that I don’t even know of, I will answer every question regardless what game its from on the server. I have nearly 300 hours of game play on Terraria so i should do fine.

[Q6] Tell us about you?

Hello, my name is Carson Seavers from Medicine Hat, AB, Canada. I am currently 13 years old and am going into grade 9. I will turn 14 on august the 13th and i like to play video games! In General i mean, i like to play any types of games but my favorites are MMOs, MMORPG, Arcade games and one of my favorites Rage-Platform-Arcade-Music based games. I play Terraria for the pure fun of it and to make new friends and see what the world of Terraria has to offer me every new day!

A quick apology to BoB and Rofle for previous matters a long time ago, Forgive me i was acting immature back then.

~ MrSandwich

2 Likes

+1 good work with my personal test.
“Helped” me nicely, no pressure from him, as he “told” me how to spawn items and using prefixes too.
That was the harder part, but he done it 100%, like a boss.
Well Done.

2 Likes

Its a +1 from me because ive seen you on the server a lot helping :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1. EXTREMELY active, helpful, mature. He deserves it.

2 Likes

You should probably proofread your application and fix your errors. I myself haven’t been on the server enough to see you help but it seems like you do help. My vote is neutral.

2 Likes

+1 You help alot and are active alot more than you said
also you used the correct format and used bold and explained alot so my vote is to you

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! And will do Donuts ill check over all my threads after i post them for errors and stuff. Sorry if my typing is a little off, i recently got a new laptop and i’m still adjusting to the feel of its keyboard compared to my old keyboard

Thanks everyone! And will do Donuts ill check over all my threads after i post them for errors and stuff. Sorry if my typing is a little off, i recently got a new laptop and i’m still adjusting to the feel of its keyboard compared to my old keyboard

2 Likes

A nice person and a brilliant friend a +1 from me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you get a +1 cause your enthusiastic and yea.

2 Likes

Also [Q5] is more about questions that they will ask you about the website, commands etc. Lastly, the fact that you’re not used to your keyboard isn’t an excuse to not proofread. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i know i mean when im just regularly typing over the chat on the server.

2 Likes

If you’re going to become a helper you should cut down on the building.

2 Likes

whats wrong with building? its one of the main features of terraria that makes it terraria.

2 Likes

True i build all the time :333333333

2 Likes

Building would distract you from your helping duties if you were to become a helper. Building would not be your job. However helping would be.

2 Likes

Well i actually am the best druggy in town

2 Likes

Well yea that is true, i still will build alot of pixel art when theirs nothing to do but i will always awnser as many questiions as i can to the best of my abilitie, unless punisher and terrance and saxon and wubz and everyone else whos running for or below helper is on cause then its kinda pointless to try cause they awnser questions like the snap of my finger. THATS NOT to say that i wont try to awnser them though

2 Likes

Well im not currently running for helper

2 Likes

Teeeeesting phaaase. :D. 2 weeks. Good luck.

2 Likes

thanks for clarifying BoB ( if that’s how you spell it)

2 Likes