[Denied] Moderator Application

[Q1] Name Harry Cole
[Q2] IGN (In-game name) Pro1Unknown
[Q3] Why you want to be a Moderator (At least 150 Words) I want to be a moderator because i can help out all the time i will always be loyal and i will never let u down. I can help out people who are new to the server at all times and i will always help long time players whatever the need. I will not tolerate hacking or cheating or RDM or Nlr I will never let my friends/family members off! If I have done something wrong I will take the punishment but I can promise you that will never happen as im a normal player that dosent wreck other peoples games and makes people sad!
[Q4] Why I should accept you (at least 50 words)I think you should accept me because I’m always helpful and will never let you down and will always be loyal if theres a problem with other admins I will help I am on daily for about 8hours so I will be on the server for quite a long time to help out!
[Q5] Make up 2 scenario’s, include the chat and any commands you would usesam: WHAT’S HAPPENING WHATS HAPPENING ?
Me: no caps please, what do you need help with?
sam: something happened to MY BASE
Me: no caps again
Sam: sorry
/tp Ginger
Me: yep, this is quite a grief
Sam: can you fix it
Me: yes I can
Me: /history
Me: It was “The monkey” I will ban him for grieving and Ill rollback your house for you
Me: /rollback The Death 24hrs 100
Me: /ban add “The Death” “major grief”
Sam: thank you so much dude!
Me: No problem

scenario 2happyman4000: FUCK THIS THIS SEVER FUCK EVERYONE
Me: don’t use caps please, and don’t insult us
happyman4000: FUCK YOU, YOU CONTROL ME YOU STUPID FUCK
Me: don’t insult me and no caps warn 2
happyman400: FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
Me: no caps warn 3 /mute Crazyman4000
happyman4000 lefthappyman4000 Joinedhappyman4000: IM BACK YOU FUCKERS HEY MAN FUCK FOR MUTEING ME
Me: stop using caps and insulting me or you will get kicked last chance
happyman4000: NO FUCK YOU ILL DO WHAT I FEAL LIKE YOU ASSHOLLLLLLE
Me: /kick “Crazyman4000 “caps and profanity”
happyman4000 left
happyman4000 joined
happyman4000: FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOU WORTHLESS SHIT
Me: that’s it /ban add “Crazyman4000 “caps and profanityhappyman4000 left

[Q6] What will you do to ensure you stay a Moderator? (At least 30 words) I will always stay a moderator unless the owner tells me as its rude to ask to be something else when you should be happy with what you have got!
[Q7] How often can you be on the server and active to help people?

(If your current rank is not Helper, you need to also answer these questions below)

[Q8] Where have you had experience as a staff member and for how long? I was staff on a server and i was super admin for a year but the server got closed down unfortunately but this server seems alot better!
[Q9] What is your exact time-zone? london,UK
[Q10] Because of no previous experience on Dark Gaming, would you be willing to take part in some assessed training?Yes i would love to take part in this training to make sure i can be a true modertator
[Q11] If you was asked to watch over the server for 2 days, with the privilege of extra commands, how would you do it? I would fly round the server and have my eyes everywhere and as soon as someone asks for me BANG i will be straight there to help !

1 Like

Hm.
These scenarios are copied. General’s application. https://dark-gaming.com/thread/closed-moderator-application.772
Q7 is not answered.
It’s not nice to steal someone else’s scenarios. Or anything really. If you really wanted to be Moderator you would come up with your own scenarios and not copy/paste someone else’s and change the names. Really, even the names were quite similar…
When you kicked happyman you said this: Me: /kick “Crazyman4000 “caps and profanity” When you TP’d to Sam you said: /tp Ginger The monkey did it but you said: Me: It was “The monkey” I will ban him for grieving and Ill rollback your house for you
Me: /rollback The Death 24hrs 100
Me: /ban add “The Death” “major grief”
I think I’ve said enuff.

1 Like

Ok first of all dude, copying is not ok. Second of all, I hope you spoke with Rofle or BoB before applying since option to apply for the moderator rank before the helper rank is currently unavailable. Nevertheless, good luck.

1 Like

I don’t think this guy even knows what he’s doing. Denied. Don’t even try for Moderator again; it clearly states you need to be Helper first.

2 Likes