[Denied] Megalodon's ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4908

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Fair but not in my situation because when i met hacker in survival i gave him my steam link to talk with him and ask how did he do like 50 minions. Then he told me that you can use modified client to cheat like everywhere you want. I didn’t even understand that i can have a ban at that moment. First i cheated in gamemodes then i cheated in survival by giving myself cool items because i thought everybody can cheat there and no bans happen. It were 6 o clock morning (for me) so my brain didn’t even work at all in that moment.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I like very much your server and i played very much survival but i saw there like 4 guys who tanked all bosses in survival i dont even know how and also in that day i played very much zombie mode and i understood i can use /ability (i were cheating there only 10 minutes). Also now when i read rules i will evade ban in future. I didn’t even understand that i will have ban for that. Please unban me i will never ever play with cheats in terraria also i need help with my account because i forgot my password on your server and i cant login in crew on site now when i read rules i will not break them again. Rule i broke was: #1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any sort of Modications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things in-tact that the originals do except the art style.

1 Like

please unban me i want to play zombie gamemode i wont play with cheats never ever

2 Likes

Sorry for speaking a bit out of place here, but I have a few things to say.

1. On what online game, do you think using cheats or modified clients is tolerable?
  2. Using the time you were playing at, or your mental capabilities at the time as an excuse is not acceptable. You’re responsible for your account regardless of who uses it, or what happens to it.
3 Likes

This is implying that you will continue to break the rules more than you already have. I thought cheating in a Zenith, full melee equipment, 965 Platinum Coins, and 390 Super Healing Potions (presumably 2 used) was enough, but by saying this in your appeal, it just sounds like you don’t need to appeal because you will break any rules in place in order to continue attempting to wreak havoc with your hacks on the server.

2 Likes

no no no this is missunderstanding i mean i will not fall to cheat in future, i will evade ban by not breaking rules not by breaking them

2 Likes

im very sorry for what i have done i wont cheat more in terraria and i didnt mean to say that cheating is good in online games.I like a bit mods so modified clients with mods,not cheats are tolerable in offline games

2 Likes