[Denied] marko123's ban appeal.

[Q1] Provide the Ban link

https://dark-gaming.com/ban/3907

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I didn’t read the rules while I was on the server, I admit that i made a massive grief, I used rockets to destroy one building and wrote some mean stuff. Reason I did that was because I was bored and angry not thinking that I will get banned. I 100% Fully admit i did that and i want to say that i am sorry about that and it was a really stupid and dump idea and I fully regret it not. The second thing in which I got banned is that i “Sexually assolted someone”. I honestly don’t remember doing anything like that. I was just playing Zombies gamemode, I played it with friends, their names are Bugsy. Thecromsonhuntr, Viola, Cleopatra and many more. I honestly deny something like that, I know its a serious issue. i honestly dont remember doing something like that, i havent even made any “sex joke”. So I am asking for your opinion for this, if I really did something like this than i am very sorry, i dont remember something like that so i can not give 100% safe opinion

I read the rules of your server now and i am going to write to you so you know that I am very fully aware of the mistakes i made.

Section 2 - Griefing

#1 Griefing is the removal/addition of blocks to another player’s structure without their permission to do so. Griefing is punishable by no other than a ban and will not expire. Protection is irrelevant in all cases of grief. It is only there to avoid having others break this rule.

#2 Mass Grief
Any player that Mass Grief’s therefore destroying multiple structures, while still having the ability to create an unban app, will need a very good reason to be unbanned.

#3 Small Griefing
Any Griefing as small as 0-15 blocks, collectively including all grief found, is not bannable but the player will be warned.

In all of 3 rules I broke the biggest one and that a mass grief. I destroyed 1 full house and damaged some other building with rockets. i am fully aware of the mistake

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

The ban was fully acceptable and fair. I dont agree that i wrote something thats is considered “sexually assault” or “sex joke”. i agree that i deserve ban for griefing and i am sorry for that.
[Q4] Why should we unban you?

well I like this server. There is nothing better that the zombie gamemode, i made a lot of friends in which we like to play zombies. I would like to get unbaned and i would like to do anything to improve this situation, so Quinci if you have any demand for me I will be happy to do it and fix everything. I enjoy playing zombies a lot and I am missing it a lot right now, if you want to keep me banned thats completely okay because i made a huge mistake

My username on the server is marko123

1 Like

This is only some of what you broke.
Daith’s Town of Asukyo
Before:

After:

Nearby
Before:

After:

ProtoLink’s Sky Tower(s)
Before:

After:

Further above (red wrench switched out to rod so blue wire is invisible)
Before:

After:

kspgameing’s zombies map
Before:

After:

Part of Solar & Gwubbs’ zombies map & some of my stuff
Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Legolas#1’s Racetrack
Before:

After:

Grief of a random tunnel (note the green team blocks marking a path)
Before:

After:

Random small grief
Before:

After:

I did not accuse you of committing a crime. As written in your banlink,

This was on a sign you modified.
Before:

After:

This doesn’t make much sense, and if I assume the latter is a denial (of the explicit message), then it is a lie.

Grief of this scale is intentionally malicious and unwanted.
Appeal denied.

2 Likes