[Denied] Luchador's Ban Appeal

[colour=cyan][Format][/colour]
[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number; E.G. dark-gaming.com/ban/555
The ban link is: http://dark-gaming.com/ban/104

[Q2] Were you warned before being banned?
No, I wasn’t online at the time of the ban.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I don’t belive it was fair because I don’t remember greifing anything at all.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I think you should unban me because I don’t remember ever greifing and I will certainly never do it again because there is no point seeing as though my brother will also never be able to come onto the server if I do get perma-banned.

This is what you griefed.

Ok Luchador, I’ve got a few questions for you.

·Are you aware that this is a violation of the rules?
·Why did you grief?
·Will you do it again?
·Do you regret griefing?

If you provide answers that I consider valid I will make a decision. Good luck.

Well, I don’t remember ever doing this but.
-Yes I am aware that this is not right.
-I don’t really have a reason because I don’t remember doing it but I am sorry for doing this.
-No I will never greif because I know it is wrong and that there is no point in doing so.
-I do regret upsetting anyone and promise to never greif.

If you do not remember griefing something, then there may be an uncertainty as to whether there is multiple people using your account. It is important to note that you should not let other people use your account as the result of their actions will put the consequences on your account. If they would like to use the Crew features, they should make another account.

Although you promise to never grief, that doesn’t resolve the reason for the grief and to whether you’re ignoring the issue or someone else on your account did it.

the real questions are: do you have multiple people using your account, are you a bad liar, or do you have memory loss? or do you have a 123 password and some idiot joined with your account? is your password secure?
(someone check ingame this guy’s list of ips that have joined, then make a decision. don’t base your decision off what someone says… :/)

This is my brother and I know he wouldn’t greif, someone may have hacked his account so we might have to make a new one and ban that one just in case.He has a decent password and I am the only apart from me that should know about it. (unless he told one of his friend?) He may have greifed but he will never do it again, I’m not sure whether he did or didn’t greif but from now on I will make sure it NEVER happens again.

“the real questions are: do you have multiple people using your account, are you a bad liar, or do you have MEMORY LOSS?”
I’m going to be honest, weegeeweegee thats just rude in my opinion.

“don’t base your decision off what someone says”
That’s kind of the whole point of a ban appeal? A ban appeal is made when someone who was banned wants to get unbanned,
not basing our decisions on what he says is kinda not an option.

I know you used to be an admin or whatever, but your not now. You should start showing some more respect if you ever want to get that high of a rank again.

I’m sorry, I had not been able to reply.

Huh? Since when was it a “we” or an “our”? It’s my decision.

@Luchador

Do you know of anyone that may have your password?
I’d like you to elaborate a bit more. Try to remember something.

You get the idea of what I’m trying to say

No one else has my password but my other brother (not coach) might have come on and greifed but yeah. Because im certain i didnt greif because i know that there is no point doing it.

Yeah, our other younger brother is a bit of a ---- and he isn’t denying doing it so he might have been the one that did it but he won’t be having access to this server, he can play on others if he wants to be stupid. (not that it is a good way to go I must say)

@mrsandwich it isnt rude to ask if someone might have memory loss. is there a problem there?
@donuts you cant base you and the other staff members, because YOU arent the only one that decides if someone gets unbanned or not, its like one mod just says,
“I think he gets a second chance unbanned, closed”, no, other staff get a say. just getting that out of the way;
luchador, you should be unbanned.

Weegeeweegee usually the mod or admin that banned the person decides.

yes…but other staff members can easily give their say too. they make decisions as a whole. hence what i said./

Weegee, It is in fact Donut’s choice whether or not to unban Luchador because he was the one who banned him. And it is rude to say “are you a bad liar, or do you have memory loss?” in the first place you didn’t even need to but in on this appeal because it between Luchador and the staff members.

@donuts you cant base you and the other staff members, because YOU arent the only one that decides if someone gets unbanned or not, its like one mod just says,
“I think he gets a second chance unbanned, closed”, no, other staff get a say. just getting that out of the way”

It’s only her decision if to un-ban him. Not anyone’s els as long as there’s no staff member (Moderator and higher ranks)
who isn’t satisfied with her choice .
As you aren’t allowed to fight over bans (since you don’t own any privilege to…) you aren’t allowed to choose for other people,
especially for people who are still managing the server (and doing a good work, too).

I’m leaving the server and so is Coach so just keep us banned if you want, bye.

#theyseemeraging…theyhating
he raged cuz he griefed

he raged cuz he griefed

he raged cuz he griefed

#triplepostaccidental

Weegeeweegee I thought we went over the respect issues already?
The server has changed greatly, that means you should give more respect to everyone. Banned people included.

He didn’t ‘rage cuz he greifed’ I’m leaving the server because I’m sick of the constant arguments and stuff going on with everyone including the staff. (And you Weegee), I’m going to a new server. Bye.