[Denied] Kingsley2002's Helper Application

This is the second time I have written this.

(Q1) What is your in-game name?
My IGN is Saxon!

(Q2) How often are you on the server?
I am on the server 2-4 hours per day but since it is my summer holiday I will probably be on a bit more. I will be on 1-3 hours on weekends.

(Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I would like to be a helper because there are a lot of hackers or just plain bad people on these days and every time I tell them to stop because they are doing something wrong or breaking the rules they tell me I have no right to tell them to stop. I would also like to become a helper bacause the helpers have helped me a lot and I would like to repay them by taking some of the weight off of their shoulders.

(Q4) Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes I will, I have been debating on if I want to applicate for helper and I have watched a lot of helpers, I believe I have learned a great deal.

(Q5) Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes I do whatever I am doing at that time if someone asks a question I will immediately stop what I am doing and answer their question or if they have a bug I will teleport to them and see if I can help

(Q6) Tell us about you?
I am 11 Years old and I have just left Primary school, I am going to Wildern I only like sports like Tennis and Golf I love sandbox games like terraria
I would like to get a job at Nintendo, I am currently trying to 100% Lego Lord Of The Rings I am the smallest in my year (im even smaller than some year 5’s!) I also love strawberries.

1 Like

lol Quote : I love strawberries.

1 Like

You go to school in a early age…

1 Like

+1 from Punisher. or Doom v2.0, doesnt matter.
While I was testing him for my +1 (to see if he’s worthy) then more players showed up with
needs for help and he made it in low amount of time.
Good luck

Just watch for an addition-
on A5 you explained more about A4.

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Um could everyone swap awnsers 4 and 5 around?

1 Like