[Denied] Kankuro's Helper Application

My in-game name is Kankuro.

I want to be a helper just to help people out I do my best as crew but I cant do that much as crew. Also, I would like to be able to be recognized as someone there to help.

I can be on from 3:00 to 8:00 (still have school so PM).

For school I am in a gifted class so they give me a bit of free time to write and illustrate manga I love anime but I cant make it so I write short manga. I live in Baldwin, Louisiana. My faviorite color is purple. (I am a guy, dont judge.) I mostly help people by building homes and giving non-banned items when needed. I also show new members around, give them a tour and show them how to register. I have three dogs and live in a trailer. I have no cable but I have a PS3 with Netflix and Hulu Plus. I do have experience as all a semi-mod, a mod, a semi-admin, and an admin.

2 Likes

I think this needs a little bit more.

2 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

Needs more sorry but -1

2 Likes

No signs of proofreading, lack of content. Sorry… -1

2 Likes

This isn’t the full version of the application I did say I’ll make a better one later.

Also I dont have much time to plan stuff i have to record for my youtube channel. I am thinking of doing videos on this server but id rather be helper so i have something interesting to record.

2 Likes

Kankuro, you don’t just make new ones. If you make an app thats rejected, you have to wait to apply again.

2 Likes

i know

im going to put alot of thought to it

2 Likes

Just edit this one

2 Likes

how about that?

2 Likes

He begged me and box for 10 min about putting a sign command in his house
He disrespected me by telling me how to do my job.
And I have a witness.

2 Likes

I am the witness and it is true he/she was disrespecting them and begging them.

it wont matter anyway she was banned for misbehavior

2 Likes

im a guy

i even said it in the app

also i stopped begging its just WSC doesn’t like me because i know what im doing.

also WSC let his rank go to his head

2 Likes

Listen i was their and that wasnt the problem you were disrespecting him and telling him how to do his job i dont blame him for banning you.

2 Likes

i comepletely stopped and then he banned me after I stopped

I have been a real admin before and he acted like a child, not an admin
a real admin acts calmly. If i said one thing he didnt like he would explode.

im just trying to help people out.

2 Likes

first you didnt stop i was their and second that was one of the reasons you got banned you were telling him how to do his job

2 Likes

Yes i was telling him how to do his job because if he were in a company to inforce things he would be fired very quickly.

and now im going play cookie clicker

2 Likes

kankuro, you were disrespecting me and Box (telling us and box how to do our job) as well as other players (“that was a scumbag move”). As well as begging us to put a sign command in your house for like 10m after we kept saying no.

2 Likes

Kankuro as much as I like you this wasn’t a very smart move. WSC and Box know how to do their jobs. That is how they achieved that position. So do not tell that they do not know how do do their jobs. I am surprised at this action kankuro. I thought that you would have made a great staff-member. I guess I was wrong. But I would advise you to make a ban appeal and apologize to WSC and Box immediatly.

2 Likes

That is advised on my part as well, Its not wise to get on the bad side of, metaphorically speaking, ‘The hand that feeds you’. Since their attitudes respectively dictate even if you get a staff position or otherwise ‘job’ on this server as a community.

2 Likes