[Denied] Kankuro's helper app.

[Q1] What is your in-game name? My in-game name is Kankuro.

[Q2] How often are you on the server? I can be on within regular school time, you know the drill.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? I want to be a helper so I can do what i love, helping people out. I do this on the server as crew anyway, yet people don’t know to come to me for help.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? Yes. The entire reason for me making this application is because I want to help new players.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? Yes. I do. I am a very old person on the server. I am to some people, that guy that you have heard of playing a long time ago.

[Q6] Tell us about you? I love to draw. I’m very good with a computer. I have great comprehension, if I don’t know something explain it to me and I WILL get it. I have to live in two different places so I will be un-available at some times. I have been told by a psychiatrist that the manga and books I read makes me act like the characters, so I do act a bit unusual.

1 Like

well good app but i wont +1 yet…your’e old?lol sorry.could’nt resist. and it is annoying tht ppl thnk u not mo nuthin cuz ur crew

1 Like

This is well written, and seem pretty cool. You also explained it with detail. +1

1 Like

i keep eye out 4 him on server

1 Like

1+ because i like you :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks XD

1 Like

You haven’t really been on the server for that long and I have never seen you on the server. However, your application is good. I am not going to +1 this until I see you help on the server.

1 Like

donuts the reason is, i got banned a month back and so i didn’t play for a while

but i made a ban appeal
also if you want to see me i’m on right now

1 Like

I see you but you aren’t helping at all.

1 Like

Donuts
kankauro is helping like so much
so u cant blame that he doesnt help
:slight_smile:

1 Like

that makes zero sense

1 Like

i think what gat0rade said is donuts cant say im not helping at all
also im about to come on
who likes my new profile picture?

1 Like