(1) What is your in game name?: My name is John Pete.
(2) How often are you on the sever?: Not much, but now that my laptop is fixed ill will be on once a day at least, school days will be tricky but ill try.
(3) Why do you want to be a Helper?: Well I wont lie I have much interest in helping others so i follow the Golden Rule (treat others the way you wish to be treated).
(4) Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over all things?: Yes, if a player who is somewhat unsure of their surroundings joins the server i will make it my duty to help them and frequently ask the sever for troubled individuals.
(5) Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions you are put up to?: Well I have been on the sever ever since 2013 so i know plenty, perhaps not all, but plenty. plenty enough to answer many repeated questions
(6) Tell us about you?: I am 17 years of age and a male. I come from Cuba the largest island in the Caribbean, therefore i speak Spanish. I will be perfectly honest, I don’t have any experience in helping. Although I do very muck like sharing my digital world with other Gamers. I am a puzzle solver, analyzing and exploiting the situations i may face. I dislike jerks, hackers, and spammers. But one caps lock mistake i can understand, it has happened many times. All in all it is a very fun server and i am very exited to start helping around anyway i can. This is John Pete ending this description, hope you like it.
Requirements You must: - Have been on the server for at least 1 week - No application made which has been denied within the last week. - Not have any offences on record, including temp bans but not warnings - Have good spelling and grammar (to an extent). Adios! :-D