[Denied] Jeb_:Banned

Hello, I was banned while build my house.
Format:
[1] Why were you banned? === It said, I ‘Griefed’.
[2] When were you banned? === May, 25th, 2014, 1:21.
[3] How long have you been banned? === 2 Minutes
[4] Where were you when you was banned? === My house.
[5] Who banned you? If you do not remember their name, then what was their staff rank? === No. I do not know whom banned me.
[6] Do you think your ban was unfair? If so, why? === I was rebuilding my house when suddenly I was banned, I feel it was a hacker, that was trying to take over my house.
[7] Why should we unban you? === Because I am not guilty of any crime of Terraria Dark Gaming - Corruption USV3’s rule of no griefing, I was the one who got griefed, there were no visible staff members.

©Microsoft Corporation

I have banned you dfasgold. You have griefed 134 blocks I presume. My screenshots are uploading atm. Other then griefing, you have spammed the site with your threads, and been very rude to other members.

Here is the screenshot of your grief: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123729494/screenshots/

Considering that he posted useless threads, insulted people on the server, falsely accused a staff member of abusing and that he blames almost all of his mistakes on hackers, I wouldn’t unban him. Good luck though. ^-^

Appeal:Complete:Period

You are not sounding like you want to be unbanned. Do you admit to griefing, and if so, I want to hear an apology.

You have threatened to hack us, and making up so many lies about you owning the server. You have shown no desire to be unbanned, and I am going to deny this.