[Denied] ItsGravy's Helper Application

[Q1] I chose ItsGravy as my IGN because that is what I mainly use on anything that requires a username.

[Q2] I am on the server as often as I possibly can but I have school work that gets in the way of it. There is also many other problems that may come in the way of me playing but if I could play everyday I would. I play about 2-4 hours when I am on.

[Q3] I would love to be helper because there are some users that are still [Guest] ranking and have trouble with signs. Players may need help building, or have trouble on the site.

[Q4] I am a male that is in seventh grade. I play baseball, and enjoy playing basketball. The console of my choice is Xbox but PC is obviously dominant. I am excited for the new game Titan Fall that will soon come out and will be getting it. On the server I play with BoB and Warsong mainly.

1 Like

This could have used more writing. But as Itsgravy said I know him and he is a great person on the server. I would recommend him highly.

1 Like

Ive seen you on the server and you seem like a nice and helpful guy/girl
+1 for me
you only need one more good luck

1 Like

Ok two just 1 more

1 Like

I know ItsGravy on the server and he/she is a great guy/girl on the server, I would recommend him for sure. +1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay 3 people!

Thanks for your opinions

1 Like

How could I deny this? This is quality work. +1

1 Like

Still coming on?

1 Like

Sorry should have done this before +1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well if they come on today then they can be considered for today’s hire.

1 Like

This application has been denied due to inactivity (based on the site).

1 Like