[Denied] i did not grief

[1] Why were you banned? for griefing (39blocks)
[2] When were you banned? i don’t know
[3] How long have you been banned? 1 day
[4] Where were you when you was banned? i don’t know
[5] Who banned you? If you do not remember their name, then what was their staff rank? i don’t know
[6] Do you think your ban was unfair? If so, why? yes because i cannot remember ever griefing and i would like proof
[7] Why should we unban you? because i don’t even know where i griefed and as before i would like proof
also no one gave me a warning they banned me while i wasn’t on

eerrrrrrr

wait…techkids building was recently griefed did u do it on accident?

My home was protected and i dont remember sharing the home with any1 so that cant be it.

no i only built a nyan cat under his house lol

People dont like that stuff near their houses or under there houses SpectreDouge.

Unfortunately I am the one that banned you. You did in fact grief 39 blocks.
Here’s the grief:

Here’s the aftermath:

Griefing is an automatic ban. If you were online I might have questioned you a bit and dealt with the situation there. I have a few questions:

·Do you admit to griefing this?
·If you answer yes to the question above, why did you do it?

yes but i don’t remember it

and i am very sorry to the person who built it

Considering that you say you don’t remember I will have to think about this a little more. If you think you have any idea as to why you did this then tell me. I’m not so inclined to unban you because I have found small griefs (1-3 blocks) done by you in the world. Do you know why you did those? Anyway I’ll make my decision. Try to be patient.

the small griefs were me randomly swinging my pick while flying

why would you swing your pick around someones build ? You had to know you’d destroy stuff doing that. And if the grief was small like Donut says you coud’ve easily repaired the damage and he or the other admins probably would’ve never found out about it. It sounds like you just wanted to throw your pick around just to see what you could hit.

Why didn’t you repair what you broke? You should know that any type of grief isn’t allowed.

Yeah I agree with techid, randomly swinging your pick around the world? What about that seems smart?

nothin seems smart i was just trying to kill people in pvp so i could epicly shame them
i was going to fast to notice anything because i had swiftness pots on

Why would you do PvP with a pickaxe? It makes no sense. Also, you should aim for the people [i]not the ground!![/i]

I will have to think about this a little more. If I do unban you, be more careful. You can and will get into trouble.

lol so i could make them get shamed

If you mean shaming staff that will get you nowhere. You will not be unbanned if that is your attitude towards this.

If it’s not too much to ask I would like some opinions from other members of staff. I would really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

[quote=spectredouge]yes but i don’t remember it

and i am very sorry to the person who built it[/quote]

This shows that you are just trying to be unbanned, and not in the least sincere. Also, instead of asking for forgiveness you are talking about ‘epicly shaming people’?

Well, I completely agree. Due to the fact that I don’t believe your story and that you do not sound sincere at all, this appeal has been denied.