Format
[Q1]
What is your in-game name?
Jaquab

[Q2]
How often are you on the server?
Alot other than my vacation that I have gone on but I’m back now. :wink:

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
To help people and help the staff by keeping things calm and not out of hand also to use other peoples suggestions for helping the staff and telling them about it

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes, by focusing on the first person that asks me a question… If something like this happends:

Nurrgett: Hi Helper can you help me with this craft…
Gohamath: Helper! !! Help me first!!!
Jaquab(Me): Hold on let me help Nurrgett first… What do you need…

And so on and so forth

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes I have studied alot in school and I read alot of books about like the planet and other things related to the planet, I also just explore the internet alot to see new things so I think I may have sufficient knowledge about Alot of stuff.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
I am a very kind person and like to help people. I play video games alot… I live in Utah and I love to hang out with friends Uhm… And I really like to be a part of something it makes me feel good being nice to people and helping them.

1 Like

I suggest you to write more on 3,4,5 and abit on 6. About 2, it asks you how much hours are you playing in one day on the server. The basics are understood well, but you need to make it around two or three times longer. The best idea is to get some inspiration from other Helpers application topics and by them to add to yours. Best of luck!

Sent from my phone

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I just don’t like it when people write a single sentence for their application. When you do it just shows me how much you really don’t care if you get the rank at all.

1 Like

Yea, Please expand upon your answers. It sort of implies, as spiral said, You don’t care very much if not at all. Expand upon them and I’m sure you’ll receive proper consideration in due process.

1 Like

Ok

I re-wrote it…

1 Like

Alright I have fixed my Application even more :o

1 Like

You used bad grammar and, you forgot to put the answer to the questions on the line below the question. Also, you need to bold the questions…do that, and you may find yourself with a plus one…

1 Like

Didn’t Really Think it was good Seemed kinda… Uhhh Boring like your saying here Give me Helper :smiley:

I dont think thats right just add more make it more endepth.

1 Like

My name is Hobbes

Every Friday Saturday and sometimes sunday weekday depends

I want to help because when i started people helped me and i thought i could return the favor and also a lot of people need help

I will always help the first person because as people say first come first serve

Yes i am smart i know a lot of things from terraria and other subjects

I live in ohio and i am a gamer i have a lot of friends that also play terraria and i told them about this server

1 Like

You have to make your own thread hobbes…

1 Like

I’m going to try my hardest to fix it OK? :o

1 Like

ok just trying to become a helper

1 Like

Im waiting 6 days then I look in DTP there should be a application there u have to be on the server for at least a week to get the helper application so good luck hope u all get the helper application :u

all new members need to be on the server for at least a week please look at my youtube channel im the leader of the sqeaker squad im not a kid my voice is different it sounds like a kid

1 Like