[Denied] helper application

Q1 what is your in game name:
deepsea and deepsea(archer).

Q2 how often are you on the server:
very often in my spare time.

Q3 why do you want to be helper:
I like helping others its also great getting new friends by helping them helper is a great rank it could help me and others a lot

Q4 will you prioritize helping others and answering over other things:
yes as much as I can.

Q5 do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions put to you:
I think I’d have knowledge to answer a lot.

Q6 tell us about you:
I like to build play with my friends from school on this server and I own a hotel also im a deviser I have a dog a sister a mum a dad I live in australia might be moving to england and im 10 and on steam terraria is my only game.

1 Like

a bit more about why u want to be a helper it would help :smiley:

1 Like

Please add a lot more to all of your answers, its a small app. Also, +1 because I tested you myself and your very good. Although, you might want to memorize and practice the steps to become crew, but other than that your really good helper. I recommend Deepsea. Gl :smiley:

EDIT: I will hold my +1 back until I see those changes. Ignoring me in chat would not even help you ether!

1 Like

well its good in all but kinda short in some questions so yeah i give a +0.5 untill its longer make it longer at you wil lget +1 yay

1 Like

thx for all the support guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Deepsea, this really needs a little more added to… IT. Use better grammar, capitalize the 'i’s and stuff like that.

1 Like

please bold your questions

1 Like

This was made on the 7th of July, today is the 30th, almost the 31st… Deepsea if you seriously want Helper, help on the server and Bold the questions, and put a little more effort into it. Otherwise… You’ll have a hard time getting Helper

1 Like

I am not sure if you are active but I am not sure if I have seen you in the server yet…
And also Please add a lot more answers to Q3 - Q6

1 Like

Things To Fix: 1. Be More Active 2. Help a little more 3.BOLD Questions
---------------
GOOD LUCK :smiley:
---------------

1 Like

little to no detail…improve please. it doesnt take long. if you cant write a few sentences on why you should be helper you must not care

1 Like

Your answers are vague and carry no meaning. ‘Very often’ is not an answer to how often you are on. That means absolutely zero to anybody. Be as specific as you can. Secondly, I can’t stand your grammar. In what little you’ve written, you’ve managed to include inconsistent punctuation, run on sentences, and other grammar mistakes. This is nowhere near adequate. If you really care about becoming a staff member, you’d take the time to write a nice application. I’m not trying to sound mean… I hope that’s not how you’re reading this. But my point is that this application needs a lot of work. Try taking a look at other people’s to get a feel for what the expectations are as far as length, content, and overall neatness.

1 Like

I didn’t say anything about the grammar cause I don’t wanna be harsh XD

1 Like

Yeah…not everyone can spell perfectly like some people can. :3

1 Like

Deepsea if you’re not going to come on or respond at all then this application is going to be denied. In fact I think it should be.

1 Like

Deepsea,
I will have to deny the application since you aren’t active at both on the server and both on the site
and you didn’t edited anything about your topic for over than a month.