[Denied] Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name? Dashie

[Q2] How often are you on the server? i actually have been off for awhile because of getting a new computer and selling my old, i was computerless for almost a month so i havnt been on in that amount of time.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? to be more helpful, i always try to help but i either get told “your not a helper, you cant help me!” or im told BY a helper “i’m a helper you shouldnt be even trying to help” and i’d like to be able to help without being told one of those things.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? why wouldn’t i? i mean of course i’ll prioritize helping others, the only time i cant help someone is when i’m offline or already helping like 8 people

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? Yes, i dont think there is a question out there i cant answer.(unless its something thats like… impossible for anyone.)

[Q6] Tell us about you? I’m a 14 year old coder, and server owner. I have had many experiances being staff, and 2 experiances being a server owner. i have a sister, younger brother, and dog. and love helping them all (Yes even the dog.) i also have SOME experiance coding plugins and mods(Minecraft only) and lastly would love, love, love to be helper, on this awes-mazing server. (awes-mazing just became a word :D)

[quote=Lazyteddy]I have had many experiances being staff[/quote] Also, you are banned for hacking. So someone please lock this.

Your quote means you are most likely not loyal to a server.

what, i didnt hack!!

chen you also shouldnt be replying :I

Why shouldn’t he? Also, (I hope you don’t felt like I’m hating on you) This app is very short, also spelling and grammar are not very good either.

Please work on your grammar. I only give +1 because I am nice.

You guys, he is banned, so there is no point in this thread.

yes and he won’t admit he hacked. and isn’t sorry in the slightest

Aren’t you banned?

sigh yes! how many time do we have to say dat? and why r u not replying on steam?

I’m waiting for his apology; until then there will be no unban, and he can’t make an application within 5 days of an offense.

i know. that’s what me and chenaley r trying to point out.