[Denied] Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name? Dashie

[Q2] How often are you on the server? i actually have been off for awhile because of getting a new computer and selling my old, i was computerless for almost a month so i havnt been on in that amount of time.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? to be more helpful, i always try to help but i either get told “your not a helper, you cant help me!” or im told BY a helper “i’m a helper you shouldnt be even trying to help” and i’d like to be able to help without being told one of those things.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? why wouldn’t i? i mean of course i’ll prioritize helping others, the only time i cant help someone is when i’m offline or already helping like 8 people

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? Yes, i dont think there is a question out there i cant answer.(unless its something thats like… impossible for anyone.)

[Q6] Tell us about you? I’m a 14 year old coder, and server owner. I have had many experiances being staff, and 2 experiances being a server owner. i have a sister, younger brother, and dog. and love helping them all (Yes even the dog.) i also have SOME experiance coding plugins and mods(Minecraft only) and lastly would love, love, love to be helper, on this awes-mazing server. (awes-mazing just became a word :D)

1 Like

[quote=Lazyteddy]I have had many experiances being staff[/quote] Also, you are banned for hacking. So someone please lock this.

Your quote means you are most likely not loyal to a server.

1 Like

what, i didnt hack!!

chen you also shouldnt be replying :I

1 Like

Why shouldn’t he? Also, (I hope you don’t felt like I’m hating on you) This app is very short, also spelling and grammar are not very good either.

1 Like

Please work on your grammar. I only give +1 because I am nice.

1 Like

You guys, he is banned, so there is no point in this thread.

1 Like

yes and he won’t admit he hacked. and isn’t sorry in the slightest

1 Like

Aren’t you banned?

1 Like

sigh yes! how many time do we have to say dat? and why r u not replying on steam?

1 Like

I’m waiting for his apology; until then there will be no unban, and he can’t make an application within 5 days of an offense.

1 Like

i know. that’s what me and chenaley r trying to point out.

1 Like