[Denied] Helper Application

Hi I am William and I want to be a helper because I like this server and want to help the community grow. IGM (William)
I am on the server a lot. I know that’s not really a very good explanation but I have seen admins and mods and stuff, for instance, Wyvern squad, Minun, Chaos, Unarmedbox, Epic_boss and more.
I kind of explained this in the first line, I love the server and want to support you and help the community grow.
I am a teenager (not telling age) that loves to game and play sandbox games such as Minecraft and obviously Terraria.
I am very kind but am easily angered if greifed, I am very helpful to others and watch out for bad people and hackers.

2 Likes

I want to be a helper too.

2 Likes

This has been done incorrectly. Please follow the format.

2 Likes

Yes, if you want the position you are applying for, you’re going to have to spend more like 10-15 minutes writing probably.

2 Likes

hi im HerpAderp I want to be a helper I play on this server each day and I like being a helper when people ask me things ill try to fix there problem also I want to help the community grow when ever on a server I watch out for hackers I am a teenager not telling age whenever someone does not follow the rules I see if there are any admins online but whenever I see a mod or a admin I feel sad because people are rude to me :frowning: but my favourite thing to do is build :slight_smile: which always makes me happy I am very active and always happy :slight_smile: I like staff members because they are very nice and I want to be one to I have ligit terraria but when I try to do DPT it works for the player but the steam account does not work so im trying to ask questions I don’t get that much angry when someone griefs me but I like writing stuff also I am a fast typer and thank you for reading a hope you have a nice day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@HerpAderp For future reference please create your own thread. Secondly use the format. In the meantime it was a good attempt and I look forward to see’ing the next one on a preferably new thread. And again please use the format provided by the administrator(s).

Ciao.

2 Likes

@Epic I try to atleast guide people in the right direction. And thank you. c:

2 Likes

i would like to point people in the right direction. this is nathan.

i would like to point people in the right direction. this is nathan.

People who dont follow rules should be kicked or baned.Thats why people try and cheat .Remember when you were young you got bullyed around. I want to put a stop to that bulling and stand up for people and to guide people in the right direction>

2 Likes

Please rewrite and resubmit when following the format this time.

2 Likes

William. Re-writing this applying the format to make it clear which answers answer which question. Thread Closed!

2 Likes