[Denied] Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My in game name is BBBBG but you can call me Kade.
[Q2] How often are you on the server?
I play on this server almost everyday depending on how much time i get to play on my computer. I will also be on every afternoon and maybe even full days on the weekends when you guys might still be at school.
[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to be a helper because i enjoy helping out with anything really and i like the buzz of making someone feel better about themselves by giving them some information about the subject they are asking. It also helps me with real life giving me the confidence to make friends and do well at school.
[Q4] Will you prioritise helping others and answering questions over other things?
I certainly will do the best i can and always be there for someone in need of help. You can trust me for this question because i am loyal to people and helping out in the community.
[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I think so because i have learn’t from other helpers which will help me become a great helper. I also have been playing this game for a long time and have learn’t a lot about the game in general. I also think i do because my brain easily picks up new things as they come to me and i will be able to share that with everyone.
[Q6] Tell us about you?
I am a fun gamer who tries to be as active as possible but i will only be on at Eastern Australian times because i am an Aussie.
I am also a smart guy with a small wealth of knowledge of gaming. I am also 11 years of age and have maturity of a young adult. I am in fifth grade and i have a lot of friends who play terraria so i will be able to invite them to play on the server.

1 Like

you need to add a lot more to your questions and bold your questions as well

use [b ] and [/b ]
[b ] is at the start with no spaces
[/b ] is at the end with no spaces

edit 1: make sure you have a space in between your questions and anwsers

1 Like

Yeah, this is extremely short. If you really badly wanted the rank you would have started off putting a lot more effort into it and a lot more stuff.

1 Like

you need to add a lot more to your questions and bold your questions as well

use [b ] and [/b ]
[b ] is at the start with no spaces
[/b ] is at the end with no spaces

edit 1: make sure you have a space in between your questions and answers

you didn’t do this!
edit 2:your bold your questions not your answers
edit 3: you use [ and ] not { and }

question not answer

1 Like

It won’t let me add spaces between the questions and the answers sorry.

1 Like

press enter after the question

edit 1: add more to your questions

+1 i have seen him help my self

1 Like

i only need 2 more +1’s

1 Like

+1 from moi! Bonjour bro, your app is pretty good. Plus you’re not all “I’m so great I’m also helping peeps!” Good job. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the +1 dude

1 Like

Good luck getting your last +1

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

no problem! :smiley:

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 more +1 :smiley:

So close guys

1 Like

+1 good luck i have seen you help and you do a good job at it so good luck

1 Like

you got your third +1 cograds!

1 Like

Yay

Yay

3 plus 1’s guys yayyyy

3 plus 1’s guys yayyyy

3 plus 1’s guys yayyyy

1 Like

Seen you help a few people so I’ll give you a +1 I guess?

1 Like

appreciate that thanks

1 Like

you just gotta wait for it to go into pending and after that good luck.

1 Like

ok

ok

ok

ok

oops sorry lag

1 Like