[Denied] helper app

[Q1] What is your in-game name? Lop

[Q2] How often are you on the server? I have been here since 1.2.2, and have been active since then.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? I want to be a helper because i am accustomed to being asked unique and everyday questions.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? As far as my knowledge streches, yes

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? I am very confident that i have enough knowledge to awnser many questions.

[Q6] Tell us about you? My name is Max, i live in Belliview,Florida. That is all the information i am willing to give.

Yeah uh… “Been here since 1.2.2.” Tell me about how it says you joined today?
This application is void until next friday but I am not locking.
Other than that it looks pretty good. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not going to deny this yet but stupidguy you need to have Terraria on Steam and then verify yourself to become Crew. Only Crew Members and above can apply.

wow… well i cant get terraria on steam so i guess i cant apply which is kind of stupid but oh well

If you don’t state why it is stupid then it simply supports the other side. So far I’ve found no worse problem than allowing anyone to become staff.

Its stupid because some ppl that want to be staff dont have a credit/debit card and their parents wont get terraria for them wich it think is unfair

If the limit is your parents then you’re not of that age my friend.

He can go to his all GameStop store and buy a steam card that is sold in intervals of 20s. So he can buy a 20$ steam card.

I feel that this lacks grammar, and could use more information.

Q3,4,6 could use more information, sir.