[Denied] Grandalf's Helper App

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My real name is Grandalf, but my nickname is Gandalf.

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
I am on the server for about an hour a day on weekdays, and around 4 hours a day on weekends, sometimes I’ll be a total nerd and play all day.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I wanna be a helper because I get to have a green name, No, I wanna be helper because I enjoy being part of nice multiplayer communities, dark gaming is the only server I actually play on for Terraria, answering questions isn’t always the funnest thing in the world to do, but it helps other people, and therefore keeps players. I’ve also been on servers where the staff would rather build than do their job, I generally complain about that and I’m no hypocrite.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yup, I don’t do much other than pvping and chatting with other players, so I’ll quite gladly drop everything to answer a question.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I do, I’ve been playing the server for about a month now and I’m an incredibly fast learner.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
Hi, my real name is Josh and I live in Western Australia, I’m 13 years old (although I hope it doesn’t seem that way) and I’ve played PC games for a few years now, primarily in multiplayer, I’ll voice my opinion if I see something is wrong but I won’t be dumb about it, I’ve been well spoken for as long as I can remember (Just kidding there, I actually spoke like a 5 year old up until 8 years ago.) I also try to be clever and humorous as you probably saw in that last little sentence (The other one in brackets.)

Hope you enjoyed reading this application, if you managed to get to this part I thank you for actually reading the whole thing (Unless you just scrolled to the bottom.)

1 Like

That is the freakiest picture I have ever seen, but let’s get back to topic. This is a nice app, and it looks like you worked hard on it. You help a bit on the server, so +1.

1 Like

Cheats bud, didn’t take you long to reply lol.

Also, I actually found that picture when my friend searched “Sexy” in Google images, Google is dumb.

1 Like

+1 this is a really great app and u r really helpful on da server so definite +1

1 Like

I haven’t seen you on the server and maybe improve your grammar a little. However this is a very well written application and I believe you are helpful. +1 from me. Good luck.

1 Like

I’m guessing different timezones, cheers for the feedback

1 Like

Let’s try to keep it down to +1s and thank yous.

1 Like

Nice app, +1

1 Like

Very well written. I approve +1

1 Like

well written 1=+ from me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice [b] +1 [/b]

1 Like

+1 but can u please change that picture lol

1 Like

Bump.